Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the Ganghood body that everyone uses for Holland Peter Parker compare in height to this? Might be an option if someone makes a Stark armor set. That physique is pretty comparable to Kit's.

4092000695246686871.jpg

Amazing, Raymond! You've set the top bar for Jon with your two versions. Now we can just aspire to approach yours. Thanks for sharing them!

Are you suggesting that no one will be much interested in buying figures when the show ends? I'm sure there's some fair weather fans out there, but I think this show has some staying power. Personally, I can't imagine buying any figure from something I'm just into at the moment. Who knows. Maybe that's why threezero had several POs back to back last year after a long drought.lol I think at the very least they can get another 8 - 10 figures out of this line that people will buy.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Figured I'd reply again to this, will people really care that much, especially after that horrific episode two nights ago? 7 seasons of build up where I had to hear the stupid tag line from everyone how winter is coming, then that garbage happened. Does anything that's going to happen in the last three episodes even matter at this point? Just my thoughts.

Figured I'd reply again to this, will people really care that much, especially after that horrific episode two nights ago? 7 seasons of build up where I had to hear the stupid tag line from everyone how winter is coming, then that garbage happened. Does anything that's going to happen in the last three episodes even matter at this point? Just my thoughts.

I thought the episode was actually pretty good.

Hate to agree with this but I kinda do. Jon was one of my favorite characters and I was all set to buy that new sculpt, but now I'm not so sure. The final and most important battle with the army of the dead, and Jon is soaring aimlessly around in the clouds. Really expected more out of him and it kinda fizzled my desire to have a figure of Jon.

I thought the episode was actually pretty good.

The episode felt like they secretly hired Rian Johnson to subvert our expectations again and give us snoke 2.0. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I enjoyed some bits here and there but it was still bad. I try and tell people this all the time, it's ok to like something but still know whether it was good or not but most people are under this false belief that everything is subjective and like = good and don't like = bad.

Back