Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's great unless you want your money back for a preorder, then he'll threaten to dox all your personal info all over the internet. But he's great.
Yea, he did that with me once when I wasn't aware he had a no refund policy on down payments. When he immediately threatened me in response to my question I told him to screw off, and he actually went through with posting all of my info everywhere; including my address.

Woah seriously? I've never heard of this other side of Kit. I've only placed a couple of orders at OSK and I've never had to cancel anything but damn. That just sounds like bad business. Especially when the standard is that you pay an NRD, which the seller gets to keep regardless of whether or not you cancel the PO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yea, he did that with me once when I wasn't aware he had a no refund policy on down payments. When he immediately threatened me in response to my question I told him to screw off, and he actually went through with posting all of my info everywhere; including my address.
That sounds like a very immature and pathetic thing for him to do.

So I completed a repaint and a rehair of my cult king sculpt but I think I decided the Nut sculpt is superior. What works better about it is the overall eye shape/ angle and his brow area. Also his hair sculpt is far superior and the overall portrait does not look so squashed in profile.

I don’t think it needs a repaint but I tweaked the shape of his moustache and accentuated his eye bags and brow this helped the likeness a lot. I intend to rehair this sculpt within the next couple of weeks for a pre season 6 look. I wonder if someone else will beat me to it.

If you ask me we are still a long ways from an amazing jon sculpt but this is how I would talk all of them...

1. Nut / eleven 3.5/5
2. Cult king 3/5
3. Vimal 3/5
4. Unreleased ininime 3/5
5. Rocco 2.5/5
6. Threezero 1/5

Many wonderful artists, Rocco, vimal and Nut who usually kill it seem to have struggled with this guy...

He's great unless you want your money back for a preorder, then he'll threaten to dox all your personal info all over the internet. But he's great.

Never heard about that. I've been ordering from him for years and never had a problem. Odd to not have heard anyone else make such claims before.

Damn, never ordering from that pathetic weasel then, didn't you take legal actions against him? I know the laws on doxing are ass but this was a clear threat.

Damn, never ordering from that pathetic weasel then, didn't you take legal actions against him? I know the laws on doxing are ass but this was a clear threat.

Basically how it went down is he posted my personal info on a bunch of 1/6 facebook pages along with a message telling people not to sell to me, and because this is the internet half the people supported him and called me a lot of crappy things and the other half called him out and told him how lame of a move it was. I think he realized that it was a pretty unprofessional thing to do because an hour later he took it all down. Other than a dozen or so harassing facebook messages that all came in that day it didn't really affect me at all so I just let it go. Plus I had a lot of money tied up in other preorders of his that I didn't want to risk losing. The guy lives in Asia so any legal action taken against him would be far more effort than it would be worth.

Last edited:
Guys you are accusing someone (Kit) for a no refunds policy.
It's his shop, he has rules and every client needs to respect them, else dont't buy from him.
Before pulling the trigger think hard, 'cause figures cost a lot of money for the average customer.
If you commit to preorder an item from him, he commits to the manufacturer too,
so if u don't actually buy it he has a piece that he may never sell,
or risks losing money if he sells it at a discount 'cause it's not wanted.

I remember the heat that happened years ago with the mad max (mm) figure,
everyone at the time wanted to "transfer" their preorders from the art figures mm to the vts mm,
but that was impossible to happen as many art figures mm where preordered months ago and that couldn't be undone.
He received threats, he has cursed and bullied because he didn't return/transfer the deposits
which he had every right to do so.
It was not his fault that many customers didn't read his preorder policy rules that were/are written on his webpage.
So if u ask him or any other retailer to cancel any preorder and they have a no refunds policy,
be ready to accept the loss of your deposit.

As for posting personal info over the internet I have seen it happening many times eg for selling used videogames (vg).
It happens a lot when someone commits to buy and after the seller has send him the package and payed postage for it,
the buyer changes his mind and refuses to pay for it, so the seller ends up losing/paying money for the cost of postage.
Many sellers choose to publish the buyers personal info, so other sellers are informed of this persons bad attitude.

I am not accusing anyone, I don't know every story, but every coin has two sides.

It's his shop, he has rules and every client needs to respect them, else dont't buy from him.
Before pulling the trigger think hard, 'cause figures cost a lot of money for the average customer.

everyone at the time wanted to "transfer" their preorders from the art figures mm to the vts mm,
but that was impossible to happen as many art figures mm where preordered months ago and that couldn't be undone.
He received threats, he has cursed and bullied because he didn't return/transfer the deposits
It was not his fault that many customers didn't read his preorder policy rules that were/are written on his webpage.
So if u ask him or any other retailer to cancel any preorder and they have a no refunds policy,

As for posting personal info over the internet I have seen it happening many times eg for selling used videogames (vg).
It happens a lot when someone commits to buy and after the seller has send him the package and payed postage for it,
the buyer changes his mind and refuses to pay for it, so the seller ends up losing/paying money for the cost of postage.
Many sellers choose to publish the buyers personal info, so other sellers are informed of this persons bad attitude.

I am not accusing anyone, I don't know every story, but every coin has two sides.

"Privacy:
OneSixthKit will NEVER sell or give out any of your personal information to any other company or service. The information you provided is to kept on encrypted secure server."

Seems like they broke their own rules then, I understand not wanting to refund a client, sure, many, many shops and other companies do have a no refund policy but doxing someone out of spite is a shameful and childish attitude, plain and simple. As for a buyer that refuses to pay for an item after it's been shipped, yes that is a scumbag move but you should never send something out if you haven't been paid for it, never.

"Privacy:
OneSixthKit will NEVER sell or give out any of your personal information to any other company or service.
The information you provided is to kept on encrypted secure server."

As I understand the above are meant to happen when someone hasn't broken any rules.
If you go publicly accusing him of anything, he has every right to do the same.

As for a buyer that refuses to pay for an item after it's been shipped, yes that is a scumbag move but you should never send something out if you haven't been paid for it, never.

Many times I have sold videogames that the seller didn't trust me that I would really send him the item.
The only way for both of us to be safe, is to agree for him to pay when he collects it.

That's an extremely ****** and unprofessional move.

Im not allowed to cancel a preorder so he has every right to post my personal info everywhere to encourage doxxing? That is literally inciting harassment because he was mad that a sale didn't work out.

As I understand the above are meant to happen when someone hasn't broken any rules.
If you go publicly accusing him of anything, he has every right to do the same.

Basically I preordered a figure from him, and then found it much lower elsewhere so I asked him to cancel my pre order. He immediately cursed me out and threated me that if I didn't pay him he "would ruin my reputation". I told him I didn't respond to threats. So he posted it.

I didn't publically do anything other than join in with the chorus of people calling him out on it on facebook. To say that any business has a right to incite harassment against a former client is not only morally wrong, but im fairly certain a crime as well.

Last edited:
That's an extremely ****** and unprofessional move.

Im not allowed to cancel a preorder so he has every right to post my personal info everywhere to encourage doxxing? That is literally inciting harassment because he was mad that a sale didn't work out.

Basically I preordered a figure from him, and then found it much lower elsewhere so I asked him to cancel my pre order. He immediately cursed me out and threated me that if I didn't pay him he "would ruin my reputation". I told him I didn't respond to threats. So he posted it.

I didn't publically do anything other than join in with the chorus of people calling him out on it on facebook. To say that any business has a right to incite harassment against a former client is not only morally wrong, but im fairly certain a crime as well.

I was certain this would play out that way.
If you think you had every right to cancel your preorder and get your deposit back,
there 's really no point in continuing this conversation.

I can't imagine shipping an item that wasn't paid for.

This method is called "payment on receipt" & it is used very often in my country
in order to buy something with little value, certainly not for figures.
When selling videogames their value drops really fast so you cannot "demand" for anyone to pay up front,
when you need to sell it really quickly.

If you think you had every right to cancel your preorder and get your deposit back,
No, I just asked to cancel my preorder. Which I do have every right to do.

But regardless, still does not justify inciting harassment and making threats. If you think that anything a customer does justifies you doxing them and you can't see how doing that would make you a piece of human garbage (and a criminal); then you are correct. Talking to you is pointless.

Good luck justifying that.

Are you missing the part where he literally doxxed him? The whole preorder issue is debatable, but there’s no justification for posting a customer’s information online. Kit’s not based in the US, but if he were that would definitely be illegal. You can’t just say “but he wanted to cancel a preorder” and boom, it’s okay to leak personal information. That’s not just unprofessional, that’s harassment through and through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t really want to get into this too much but same thing happened with me, paid the deposit for a preorder and unfortunately needed to cancel, all the while remaining polite and honest through it. He then posted negative things about me on forums and Facebook pages, posted my information and got all his lackies to say nasty things about me. I’ve been in this hobby for a long time now and never seen such an act. The guy was so childish and disrespectful. Asking for a $20 refund turned into him publicly harassing me. I don’t care if asking for the refund is against store policy, as a business owner you handle it responsibly and professionally. Like others have said, posting all that info publicly and being that harassing and nasty is never acceptable no matter what, no matter if I preordered 100 figures and wanted to cancel them all, you don’t publicly harass people and post their personal information. The guy is a child and I don’t know how any intelligent person could side with that behavior. It’s business 101. Yes you stick to your policies, but you don’t make it personal and you don’t post people’s private information.

I don't care what his policy is. Doxxing someone is a far, FAR more egregious offense than asking to cancel a PO. Who would even defend that...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wow I'm impressed with the level of intelligence the game of thrones collectors on this site seem to have. I've called kit out several times over the years in different spots on this site and this is the first time the majority actually agreed with me. Only one white knight, very surprised. Usually it's a bunch of kit Chen ass kissers telling me how I didn't follow his rules and I deserved it. I've never really seen anyone speak out against the bs kit does except me, I'm glad others are talking about it. Can't tell you how tired I am of seeing the same comment over and over year after year, "order from onesixthkit bro! Kits the man dude! He's the best in the biz bra!" Yeah no, he's an immature child who throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. It's called the cost of ***** business.

Most people don't seem to know how PayPal works. PayPal doesn't go by their rules, PayPal follows its own rules. After that POS threatened me I filed a PayPal claim and they gave me my money back. As long as he's going to except PayPal as a form of payment, he has to play by their rules. Just because he wants to keep your deposit, doesn't mean he's allowed to keep your deposit. If he wants to be the boss than he better start taking credit cards only lol. We'll see how many people still order from his site.

Back