Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wanderer and dogmeat. Such an awesome piece.

B9AD27D7-F5B0-4465-95B6-48016DE6FCF6_zpsmmlycw5l.jpg

That looks great! Which dog is that? I've been thinking about trying to find a 1/6 German Shepherd to go with this guy.

I've also been putting together a Fallout 4 display in my Detolf cabinet with the Power Armour being the main focus, currently gathering pieces for a lone survivor figure too.

I've also been putting together a Fallout 4 display in my Detolf cabinet with the Power Armour being the main focus, currently gathering pieces for a lone survivor figure too.

That looks great! I'd love to do something like that myself one day.

Just ordered a pip boy from think geek, this fallout thing is out of control

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got the one that came with the special edition of Fallout 4, so I'm mostly safe from that temptation! It does look great though. I'd love to hear your thoughts when you get it.

I got the one that came with the special edition of Fallout 4, so I'm mostly safe from that temptation! It does look great though. I'd love to hear your thoughts when you get it.
I missed out on that one, this one has its own screen. I have a Samsung s7 edge so it woukd not fit into the older one. I will let you know its really expensive. I noticed a lot of people are selling thier old ones on ebay. I pre ordered it since it is a limited edition. I will let you know if it lives up to its high price tag. I will not get it until December

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You know what I find surprising? 3Zero has connections with Bethesda and we haven't seen Skyrim stuff yet. ****ing A that's a goldmine if I've ever seen one; their work on Game of Thrones more than qualifies them for a stellar Skyrim line.

Back