Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope 3Z will give us some single packed PA versions like the Hot Rod, (upcoming Nuka World dlc) Nuka Cola or Outcast armor
(okay F3, but i love that variation),
as the most engineering/tooling aka costs already went into the basic figure, and the tooling of the 'T-45 and T-60 armor is done, so easy money for 3Z!

(and 3Z`s partner company threeA already releases multiple colorways for single World War Robots Bots like Harold, Caesar or Dropcloth, so they should be familiar to deal with multiple colorways)

I would likely buy every version that i could get, if the pricing would be fair, as the T-45 was 400$, the outer armor pack should be priced
at 79$ or 99$ at max (free shipping)...

And a PA station to display would also be rad, and supercool to have...

Hopefully my european retailer will get the T-45 soon, as all this pics are uber-tempting
(minus the stupid rubber cracks that are surfacing on some pics, but no personal dealbreaker to me)

Edit: I was just in my local german Gamestop shop (exclusive european retailer for this bust) to get me the 1:6 T-60 PA bust...pretty impressing
bust for a fair (60€) price...highly recommended!
for US people : https://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout/t-60-power-armor-bust.html

A PA station would be rad! Maybe it'll be the exclusive item for the T-60 (I hope it won't be.) I do wonder what they'll do for the next exclusive item. A Fat Man seems like the obvious choice, but maybe they'll make a Dogmeat or something more interesting.

Finally got to open up my figure today...and wow. Threezero is IMO the uncontested champion of high quality video game figures. This figure is right up there with Atlas as one of the best figures I own. To echo many others on here: the paint, details, engineering, and extras are all amazing. While the potential rubber problem is a concern, it simply can't detract from the awesomeness that this figure exudes. I am not sure how I will be able to resist future armors. Bravo Threezero. :)
E1046494-E0F5-44B1-B1D0-5EE07ACAEBD9_zpsiqlfupic.jpg

I think it would be dumb of the third party companies to not sell custom painted armor pieces that can go on this base figure. I would def buy something like a hot rod paintup or a nuka cola one.

Since getting the figure really gotten back into the game and done the add ons, now in the process of doing a scratch build power armour station :yess:

HLJ got this in (and pretty quickly sold out.) I'm hoping that means it'll hit BBTS soon.

The pre order is already sold out on BBTS, if anyone sees this for sale anywhere besides ebay (inflated price) please let me know.

It's been sold out for a while on BBTS - try keeping an eye on it because people sometimes cancel. I've gotten sold-out preorders a couple of times before.

HLJ ended up getting more after I posted that but, uh, it's listed at $475 so that's probably not a great way to go.

It's been sold out for a while on BBTS - try keeping an eye on it because people sometimes cancel. I've gotten sold-out preorders a couple of times before.

HLJ ended up getting more after I posted that but, uh, it's listed at $475 so that's probably not a great way to go.
Thanks.. I will keep an eye on bbts, 475, is too high for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any idea when T-60 will come out? Or any news regarding other armors.

Does anyone have any idea when T-60 will come out? Or any news regarding other armors.

Excellent questions, and ones I also wish to know the answer to. This seems to be quite popular, so I'd assume a T-60 will be on the way, hopefully soon.

Really hoping for a T-51 set. :D

Just got the 10 day notice from BBTS! I'm hoping that if the T-60 goes up, it'll be next month or later, hah. Don't want to pay for two of these in one month.

Back