Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you assuming this, or has a schedule of expected release dates been released? I would like the T60 myself. But, I might spring for both if I don't have to come up with $800 this month because they preorder them right on top of each other.

"All outer-armor pieces are detachable and interchangeable with upcoming FO4 Power Armor figures."

There is no set date yet, but there will definitely be more armors coming. I'm disappointed they are not selling armors separately though. Paying for another endoskeleton is quite steep investment. However, I'm sure they will throwing a different weapon to attract people.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the T-60 armor figure will come with an alternate female head (source). Given that the T-45 comes with a Nate head, I think it's fairly safe to assume that the T-60 will have Nora.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the T-60 armor figure will come with an alternate female head (source). Given that the T-45 comes with a Nate head, I think it's fairly safe to assume that the T-60 will have Nora.

OMG, I'm so excited. This picture means they already have a prototype ready. Is the full figure/armor revealed somewhere?

OMG, I'm so excited. This picture means they already have a prototype ready. Is the full figure/armor revealed somewhere?

rzrmxpsgezhqq9ya87rn.jpg

Fallout 4 Power Armor Preview by ThreeZero - The Toyark - News

The frame isn't going to be removable so the body inside probably isn't a fully functioning 1/6 body. The shoulders would need to be a lot wider than usual based on those pictures. Just my guess.

So the next one is the T-60 then?

:lol Clive Owen, that's exactly what I was thinking YF. Man I hate how three zero makes the absolute necessity's as an exclusive item. This will be my first preorder from the threezero store, so I guess their strategy works :lol On the plus side at least I will have this amazing figure paid off right away.

That's great to hear, buddy, congrats. :duff

I understand why ThreeZero does what it does but it doesn't mean I agree with it or am happy with it. For instance, I didn't PO its Tyrion and missed out on the exclusive dagger. So I POed Jon Snow with Ghost and wound up with a mediocre sculpt. :ohbfrank:

I still haven't decided if I'm going to PO this. If I don't, I'm not going to get it because I'll have missed out on the minigun. While Clive Owen may not turn out all that great, the armor will. That's one of ThreeZero's strengths.

That's great to hear, buddy, congrats. :duff

I understand why ThreeZero does what it does but it doesn't mean I agree with it or am happy with it. For instance, I didn't PO its Tyrion and missed out on the exclusive dagger. So I POed Jon Snow with Ghost and wound up with a mediocre sculpt. :ohbfrank:

I still haven't decided if I'm going to PO this. If I don't, I'm not going to get it because I'll have missed out on the minigun. While Clive Owen may not turn out all that great, the armor will. That's one of ThreeZero's strengths.

Ya I think three zero is costing themselves sales, I was thinking about getting the Ned stark figure until I found out that he wouldn't come with ice because the exclusive was sold out :slap Threezero really doesn't think about their exclusives, they would probly release a captain America with his shield as an exclusive and then wonder why nobody bought the regular edition :slap I think their Jon snow looks good but they should have made ghost look more like the awesome dark horse statue version. I'm happy they made the detailed frame underneath on this its a really cool detail from the game, I'm not to worried about the headsculpt tho cuz I will always have the helmeted head on. I think this is gonna be the power armor to preorder, that gating gun is badass. I will probly end up getting most power armors they release but this will most likely be my only preorder from this line, unless they have an exclusive fatman with mini nukes :lol

I would be very surprised if the Fatman wasn't the t60 exclusive. It's the carrot and stick game threezero uses to get preorder cash upfront without going through middlemen. I'm sure it costs them some customers. Its the primary reason I don't have any game of thrones figures.

Back