Threezero Cowboy Bebop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you order him?
OSK?
In my case I don't like to deal with kit and for 3zero figures I always go through the oficial site, they have fantastic service but don't accept Paypal anymore and you have to pay upfront

A little off topic

I saw on discount this popup parade and pulled the trigger 😣 (didn't know about the 3zero ver. At the time) but now that I have it , I'm a little bit disappointed, I know it's a cheap statue but I do have some other pop-ups (just two more lol) and this is by far the worse one , the detail it's just flat and the paint job... I mean it's like seen an amiibo figure, I don't know How they can made great anime/videogames statues and then do this to spike 😒

Rant over

Attachments

• PXL_20231030_041034786~2.jpg
    PXL_20231030_041034786~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I PO’d direct from TZ. You pay up front but will receive it a tad earlier than OSK.

But normally most of my PO’s are with OSK and Giantoy.
In my case I don't like to deal with kit and for 3zero figures I always go through the oficial site, they have fantastic service but don't accept Paypal anymore and you have to pay upfront

A little off topic

I saw on discount this popup parade and pulled the trigger 😣 (didn't know about the 3zero ver. At the time) but now that I have it , I'm a little bit disappointed, I know it's a cheap statue but I do have some other pop-ups (just two more lol) and this is by far the worse one , the detail it's just flat and the paint job... I mean it's like seen an amiibo figure, I don't know How they can made great anime/videogames statues and then do this to spike 😒

Rant over

Ah okay. If I remember correctly, you can only pre-order him from North and South America from their website.
No option for me, cause Im from Germany :/

But OSK Gundamit etc. offered Sasuke and Kakashi, where they had similar restrictions about shipping.
So fingers crossed he will be available through OSK etc.
Hopefully Vicious will follow. Love that guy

A little off topic

Rant over
I have the F4F Bebop statues, that looks like a cheap recast of their Spike lol. Almost the exact same pose on this dollar store looking statue.

Ah okay. If I remember correctly, you can only pre-order him from North and South America from their website.
No option for me, cause Im from Germany :/

But OSK Gundamit etc. offered Sasuke and Kakashi, where they had similar restrictions about shipping.
So fingers crossed he will be available through OSK etc.
Hopefully Vicious will follow. Love that guy
I'm curious to ask you, the option "Add to cart" was missing when logged in on Threezero's website, or when you went to check out, it wouldn't let you proceed further?

I haven't seen TNS or OSK list Spike yet and I don't want to miss out so out of curiosity I checked Threezero's website, I can add it to my cart and even make my way toward the checkout but I haven't completed the order, I wonder if they'll cancel it? My address is already registered with them as I've used them once in the past. 🤔

I have the F4F Bebop statues, that looks like a cheap recast of their Spike lol. Almost the exact same pose on this dollar store looking statue.
yea well I was interested cause I like the okami and the sakuna pop parades that I have but this one??.... recast or not this is a pretty lame figurine

@Bornz0r

did you pay for the order on the 3zero website??

OSK, TNS , and Giantoy probably are going to have it so dont worry (a little bit more expensive but they will)

I order the second spike today :duff

yea well I was interested cause I like the okami and the sakuna pop parades that I have but this one??.... recast or not this is a pretty lame figurine

@Bornz0r

did you pay for the order on the 3zero website??

OSK, TNS , and Giantoy probably are going to have it so dont worry (a little bit more expensive but they will)

I order the second spike today :duff
I didn't place an order through threezero as they use FedEx and they hurt when it comes to import fees.🥹 I'm waiting for TNS/OSK.

Jesus Kit is way too overpriced

You can get him for 3z directly for 150$ + 15 shipping

Should be $150 or less.

I noticed Kit has competitive prices on things like InArt or 3rd party figures that are more difficult to obtain through normal channels in the USA.

But other figures that have available distribution here in the states (say through Sideshow), have a significant markup on Kit’s store.

Should be $150 or less.

I noticed Kit has competitive prices on things like InArt or 3rd party figures that are more difficult to obtain through normal channels in the USA.

But other figures that have available distribution here in the states (say through Sideshow), have a significant markup on Kit’s store.
I think that depends, Kit was accepting pre-orders for Dragon Play dp001 1/6 Dark Monarch (Sauron) for a whopping price of 404$ while in every other HK retailer/re-seller, it was listed at around 280$, maybe even less.

Back