Threezero Cowboy Bebop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the old medicom figure :cautious:
You know, I think threezero really bought medicom Spike figure and displayed in their booth. How could they get away with it?

1688426394782.png

Okay it's not THAT bad :lol Make the shoes + hands bigger and I think it'll look just fine. There isn't really much to do with a figure like this when the outfit is so simple and plain. Some proper futzing and posing will help a lot as well for a figure like this.

xceGqrP.jpg

Agreed. This photo was a relief of sorts when ThreeZero posted it. The head looks fine here, so perhaps it was a lens/perspective issue before? I don't mind the face's stern look; I'll just imagine he's thinking about Vicious Lol. In addition to larger hands and proper Lupin shoes, I think the arms should be a tad longer. Give us those changes and it should be a solid figure.

I don't mind the face's stern look; I'll just imagine he's thinking about Vicious Lol.
I believe Spike will include multiple portraits like so many of their anime figures like JJK, Spy x Family, Naruto etc.

You know, I think threezero really bought medicom Spike figure and displayed in their booth. How could they get away with it?

View attachment 647978
lol in my defense They do have an upgraded ver. Still terrible but looks a little bit better than this one

Don't get me wrong I'm gonna jump on it as soon as 3zero release the preorders and Probably gonna get 2 of them , but I really was expecting a lot more from them 😖 mostly cause I'm a fan of cowboy bebop

Iam pretty sure that they updated the entire sculpt (hair and faceplates)

Its cool that they listen to the customer but why not doing It right the first Time??

Anyway am ready for my preorder 😤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012_111809.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_111809.jpg
    928.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231012_111809.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_111809.jpg
    928.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231012_111804.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_111804.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231012_111759.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_111759.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231012_111753.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_111753.jpg
    798.4 KB · Views: 0
Iam pretty sure that they updated the entire sculpt (hair and faceplates)

Its cool that they listen to the customer but why not doing It right the first Time??

Anyway am ready for my preorder 😤
Pretty sure they're open to feedback and can learn to improve and they want to hear from the community before they start accepting pre-orders and waste time going back to revise stuff. Just my thoughts really.

We have preorder date

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019-203446.png
    Screenshot_20231019-203446.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231019-203452.png
    Screenshot_20231019-203452.png
    794.1 KB · Views: 0
He looks really good. Glad they improved him from the initial prototype. They really need to do more than Spike!

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/figzero-1-6-spike-spiegel/
FigZero 1/6 Spike Spiegel collectible figure is approximately 12.2” (30.8cm) tall featuring a unique custom body with approximately 32 points of articulation to capture the character’s lean build, attitude, and expressiveness. Made from ABS, PVC, POM, and fabric materials, this figure boasts a detailed head sculpt and finely-tailored outfit that perfectly captures Spike’s signature style from the beloved Cowboy Bebop anime series.

Spike Spiegel, former member of the Red Dragon Syndicate who has gone rogue bounty hunter travelling on the spaceship Bebop, is brought to life as a FigZero 1/6 figure. This highly detailed figure features Spike’s iconic costume, including fabric shirt and tie, blazer, and slacks, as well as a pair of sculpted boots with ankle joints to ensure maximum poseability. In addition, the figure includes a range of accessories that fans of the show will recognize from iconic scenes, such as a bent cigarette and lighter, Spike’s iconic pistols, a shotgun, and transaction machine with card.

Featuring two interchangeable faceplates (one neutral and one serious expression) and five sets of interchangeable hands (including a pair of fists, a pair of hands for holding weapons, a pair of Kung Fu hands, a smoking left hand, and a finger-gun right hand), this figure allows fans to recreate Spike Spiegel’s exciting combat and martial arts scenes.

※ This item is ONLY available to pre-order in North America and South America.

Estimated Shipment: 1st Quarter 2024

Brand: Cowboy Bebop
Merchandise Name: FigZero 1/6 Spike Spiegel

FEATURES
  • Approximately 30.8cm (12.2”) tall
  • Fully-articulated figure with approximately 32 points of articulation
  • Interchangeable faceplates: One (1) neutral face and one (1) serious face
COSTUME:
  • One (1) fabric shirt
  • One (1) fabric tie
  • One (1) fabric blazer
  • One (1) pair of fabric slacks
  • One (1) pair of boots
ACCESSORIES:
  • One (1) bent cigarette
  • One (1) lighter
  • One (1) main pistol
  • One (1) alternative pistol
  • One (1) shotgun
  • One (1) transaction machine with card
  • Five (5) sets of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of hands for holding weapons, one (1) pair of Kung Fu hands, one (1) smoking left hand and one (1) finger-gun right hand
Materials
ABS, PVC, POM, fabric

Packaging Size
~ (W170 x D80 x H350) mm (0.9 kg)

e9gET5p.jpg

The sculpt is great, but the tailoring and suit is pretty bad, almost like they blew up a 1/12 suit instead. The collar of the yellow shirt especially.

It's unfortunate because I've wanted a Spike figure for years, I hope they improve the clothes.

Sculpt and proportions look great! Wish they had included his trench coat, but perhaps that will be for a "Lesu messiah ut tu mea di cantus" version Lol

most people forgot Medicom actually released 2 Spike Spiegel figures.
True, in fact the second release is based on the movie and it's a huge improvement over the old one , unfortunately the suit it's over scaled (to big) sculpt wasn't that bad

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
Back