ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, so glad that there was no problems like last time and even better no custom charges after getting over charged last time.
They are incredible and Donnie is by far my favourite, just love his design. I have to say overall I like their look from the first film more than the second, though the trousers on Leo and Donnie are interesting. Fingers crossed ThreeZero make Slpinter, Bebop & Rocksteady!

View attachment 269341

Plus here's hoping the second film does well enough that it gets as sequal and we get to see Triceratons on the big screen :D

Glad to see yours saled through customs just as mine did - no problems at all, 3 days from delivery they landed here in the uk..

got mine yesterday- so happy we never had to have that dispute again with custom border etc,..

im loveing Donatello/Raphael ,my 2 favarites in the set - hope everyone recieves there,s ok - sooner the better of course :)

ya gonna love em,......enjoy everybody:hi5:

Mine arrived and they are great like everyone said. This 2nd batch of turtles is just as impressive as Leo & Mikey were. I would argue Donnie is the most impressive of the team actually. These particular looks really take advantage of the 1/6 mixed media look more than any other turtle design and Donatello benefits the most from it. Its busy as hell but just looks really cool in this format.
Raph is great and totally huge. Great variety of body shapes between the 4 of them. I will say that Raph feels a light light on accessories thanks to having nothing beyond the sunglasses, his sai, and an extra set of hands. Which is all he needs, but compared to Don or Michelangelo that's as I said light. I guess his sheer mass makes up for it and his sai have fabric wraps which help them feel a little more substantial than the painted plastic on everyone elses weapons.
Also of note, Raph's sunglasses don't have a great way of locking in on his head so it takes some trial on error to make them stay on vs Don's which you can wedge in between his headpiece and head pretty firmly.
Really not much else to add - if you have the first 2 then you kind of know what to expect. Just some high quality, really cool TMNT figures that are unlike anything else out there. Even if the movie didn't exist these would still be worthy additions to my collection purely for the uniqueness of them and how well they were executed.

Here's some mediocre phone pics for those desperate for more shots of them.
3c3220df9ecd3d40d1e97ea4a745818d.jpg
a585c811a150434e6428d80240bec115.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why is there a hole on Raph's nose??
(it happened to every pieces found on internet and the official image too)

Well. Just got Leo on Friday. Some how Mikey got separated due to weather and won't be here until Monday and of course I'm out of town through Thursday:gah: I am very impressed with Leo, what a great job Three Zero did.

Here some pics of my latest haul:

ThreeZero's 1/6 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Donatello & Raphael.

Really love them, the details are amazing and they just look beastly!
I am glad, I was able to obtain them, and the four brothers are now complete, that is a really great feeling in comparison with collecting for example Marvel or DC figures, where there are so many of, that you can keep collecting till infinity, without ever feeling complete!

Pics of my other 2 Turtles are here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156350&p=8608875&viewfull=1#post8608875

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

These turtles came out amazing! I definitely want Raphael as my first. I will try to get all the brothers but prices are a bit high and I'm cutting back. Michaelangelo is another I want and it looks link he's on wait list at sideshow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back