ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw these on 3A's facebook, I must say Im a little disappointed with how Donatello looks, I'm hoping its just a bad picture, looks like his accessories have just been thrown on, no thought has gone in to how its been posed.

So Leo and Michelangelo is from threezero and Raphael and Donatello from threeA?

Are they the same company?

Threezero is a branch off for Kim Fung Wong who is co owner of ThreeA to do what he does best, amazing robots, and ThreeA is where ashley woods does his more art related stuff.
The pics were on ThreeA's facebook only because a fan posted them on there, I just happened to see them there, they are still Threezero.

Threezero is a branch off for Kim Fung Wong who is co owner of ThreeA to do what he does best, amazing robots, and ThreeA is where ashley woods does his more art related stuff.
The pics were on ThreeA's facebook only because a fan posted them on there, I just happened to see them there, they are still Threezero.

Thanks for clarifying mate. So these are the last 2 to complete the tmnt line.

Any idea when it's available for preorder?

No probs mate.
I really have no Idea on when preorder is, cant imagine it would that long away, maybe when they take down the first 2.
I haven't heard anything regarding any more tmnt figures other than the turtles.

Raphael looks pretty good! I reserve judgement on Donatello until I see official pics.

Loving that rapheal. I wonder though if they are going to change there appearances in the 2nd movie.

Loving that rapheal. I wonder though if they are going to change there appearances in the 2nd movie.

45~6.jpg

Raph and Leo will become melded together!!! :monkey3

That is probably a stand in to help the animators get the lighting right.

My only experience with them has been the Dead Space 3: Issac Clarke figure and I had no notable issue beyond paint still being wet when it arrived. Figure looked and felt great and high quality. I expect the same from the TMNT figures (and the Mass Effect 3: Shephard figure I have pre-ordered as well).

Is anyone had experience with threezero? How is their QC and overall quality?

They are brilliant, I recently had their Titanfall atlas, It was amazing, just to big for me so I sold it. I have also had lots of ThreeA stuff when Kim was more involved which has all been great.
Saw some more pics, They are both looking nice, look.

Not sure if this had been mentioned already, but Leonardo and Michelangelo are available for preorder on SideshowToy.com, and you can use flex pay on them. I'm low on funds for the NRD at the moment otherwise I'd try to lock in a preorder. If they're still available at the beginning of June, I'll try then.

Back