ThreeA Toys AOE EVASION EDITION Optimus Prime Premium Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really torn on which Optimus to get. I don't have any 3A Transformers and really wanted to get one Optimus as he's a character I have really admired and loved since I was a kid. I love the weathering effect and everything going on here and thought this could be a more interesting figure but at the same time the classic look is also fantastic. Which figure is the better choice? I'd have to pay probably the same amount for either figure so I'm just not sure what to choose.

It appears to me that TLK Prime will be the best Optimus figure.
It's the most movie accurate of the lot.
But I like the truck parts on the original Optimus better.
What I'm trying to say is that it depends on what you preferences are.

20170707_184007.jpg
A slightly better view of my Prime.
I have the other 4 pieces displayed similarly and plan to continue with the format.

Its hard, I like them all very much but I feel like having 2-3 Optimus figures would be excessive especially since I don't plan on getting the other Transformers. Would both of these display well together?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Awesome side by side comparison. :clap. Question....The blaster for the Evasion does look weather and darker then the original. Thanks for sharing bud.

Everything on the Evasion Mode Prime has more weathering. Even the little brass knuckles.

It was a hard choice but I decided on the DOTM version and got a pretty decent price on it. Maybe one day I'll get the AOE.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I noticed Evasion has different truck design piece on his chest.
Also some parts are tear off and bullet holes on that.
Looks so good, I'm glad POd this.

Wow, I had this one over 3years now
Still great looking optimus prime figure

I want another OP figure but I can't decide between the design of the first three movies or the G1 design from bumblebee. I got the 3A TLK Optimus and it's amazing. Dominates any other figure on the shelf.3A_TFTLK_RetailImages_OptimusPrime_English_2400x2400_003.jpg

I want another OP figure but I can't decide between the design of the first three movies or the G1 design from bumblebee. I got the 3A TLK Optimus and it's amazing. Dominates any other figure on the shelf.

If premium scale is what you're after, I would say go with the Bumblebee movie Prime because of availability (you don't have to spend one grand on ebay to have it) and most importantly, it's going to be far superior in terms of quality and engineering compared to the old DOTM one. If we're talking DLX scale, then it's up to you since both the Bee movie and ROTF versions are available. I already got the former and I can't praise it enough. If you can, get both. That's what I'm planning to do to.

I want another OP figure but I can't decide between the design of the first three movies or the G1 design from bumblebee. I got the 3A TLK Optimus and it's amazing. Dominates any other figure on the shelf.
Premium Bumblebee Optimus is a +1 for me but honestly it depends on whatever design you like.

If you're one of those people who don't like the G1 inspired designs from the Bee movie then go for whatever Bay Optimus design that you like.

If you're going for DLX figures, you have the option of 4 figures from the Bee movie and 2 from Bayverse.

Optimus_Prime_19%27%27_v02_c.jpg

Back