ThreeA Toys AOE EVASION EDITION Optimus Prime Premium Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really disappointed in the accessories. Not that he had much else for the short time he was in the movie, but absolutely none of them are new.

Agreed. But those who missed out on the gun first time round would be happy I'd imagine.

Agreed.
Looks good, but it does need a little more tweaking / customization.
Still looks great, but should I have had my way I would have included other accessories.
For example Prime's Axe, or Sentinel/ Megatron/ Ratchet, or Leedfoot's severed head, a diorama barn base, etc.

Transformers Age of Extinction Optimus Prime Evasion Edition premium scale collectible figure available for pre-order at BAMBALAND.COM and at 3A Stockists Worldwide: https://www.worldofthreea.com/3astockists/ !

You can find more images on our blog here:
https://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/cdfecfyl5xwfw4cm9fltsnfa6ejx82

#threeA #WorldOf3A #WO3A #Hasbro #Transformers #OptimusPrime #Autobots #3AStockist Transformers Hasbro Gaming
IMG_8448.JPG

Choices....
I want to order one, but don't want a horde of Optimus on my shelves.
It detracts from the individual.

Mine arrived today, didn't have time to pose him and take a lot of pictures but here you go.

I must say the paint is pretty cool, but the overall color is a bit darker for my taste, not what you see in the pictures they released.
And there's a tiny pieces on the back (left & right) that should be attached but they doesn't snap very well and the pieces tends to pop out while moving the legs. You probably could glue the pieces but I'm afraid the figure wont fit the box if you plan to store it... I don't know.. would check it later.

Also, the gun seems to be heavy and I did spent some minutes trying to wrap the hands on it and moving the legs to balance the figure. You probably don't have much choices for the legs if you plan to display it with the gun without losing balance.

But it's a cool figure and I like it, the detail is sick as usual in those figures. I missed the DOTM version, so I wonder which one is the coolest, what do you guys think?

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Nice pics and looks awesome!
I'm going to buy it from ebay or pre order one.
I already POed last night Optimus but I can't pass this version.

Finally, POed this one too.
I ordered 2 Optimus prime and 1 bumble bee this month.:slap

Congrats. :hi5:
I skipped the Evasion Mode Prime because I already had their Dark of the Moon rendition.
However, I ordered their TLK wave 1. So I too bought 3 TF this month and will most likely buy some P1 or 4Ever pieces to pass the time.

mini picture of my Prime display:
20170707_001615.jpg

Congrats. :hi5:
I skipped the Evasion Mode Prime because I already had their Dark of the Moon rendition.
However, I ordered their TLK wave 1. So I too bought 3 TF this month and will most likely buy some P1 or 4Ever pieces to pass the time.

mini picture of my Prime display:
View attachment 351191

Thanks!
Is that Prime1 bust? Both looks great!
I really regret, i didn't ordered DOM Prime from Bamba.

Back