ThreeA: Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this posted on instagram:

10448996_468817169919598_2046927804_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/ashleywood3a

Doesn't say if it's a statue or figure or which scale, but I'm pretty sure ThreeA only makes articulated figures.

Last edited:
Re: ThreeA: Stormtrooper figure (?)

God, I hope he gets the go ahead this time. I would pay good money for these.

It's got a faint Mythos-style vibe to it, doesn't it? Definitely not a canon uniform. Guessing it's just an interpretation. I wonder if they'll get to make them?

Well, his shoulder and "armor" is fabric, and it looks like there are a couple of black stripes that will runs down the sleeve. So it looks like it's definitely a unique interpretation.

Interested to see what they come up with.

Wait, I thought Disney laid down 'the law' about license products being form the movies only? I would love it if Hasbro had to share the 1:6 license, or SSC. Those companies are too meh for me

Wait, I thought Disney laid down 'the law' about license products being form the movies only? I would love it if Hasbro had to share the 1:6 license, or SSC. Those companies are too meh for me

I'm pretty sure that is only pertaining to things that could be misconstrued as canon. This is probably why this as well as Samurai Vader are being previewed.

I thought it looks cool. Definitely caught my attention. Anyone ever bought a ThreeA figure?

Back