[threeA] Possible 6" Star Wars Action Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out about these and I'm so disappointed that they aren't gonna be made. I wonder if part of the reason they didn't let this happen was because they felt that it might take sales away from their already established figure lines, especially in this current economy.

I understand Hasbro's position, however I would love to see hasbro come out with this line then. I find these much more interesting then 3 3/4 figures personally. You can get far better detail on these sized figures, and the carded packaging is just plain awesome.
Imagine the face sculpts you could get on the larger size...you just cannot get the right detail on the small figures.

I understand Hasbro's position, however I would love to see hasbro come out with this line then. I find these much more interesting then 3 3/4 figures personally. You can get far better detail on these sized figures, and the carded packaging is just plain awesome.
Imagine the face sculpts you could get on the larger size...you just cannot get the right detail on the small figures.

:goodpost: Just as long as they did some good work on the sculpts and we didn't end up getting figures with grotesque faces like Marvel Legends:yuck. Can you imagine these sized figures with 4 Horsemen sculpted faces, WOW.:drool

Sheet -- suddenly I want my entire 12" collection to be 6".

I could quadruple my display space instantly.

6" clothed figures! YES!!!

I see my next decade of collecting. I see the future.

These would've been damn cool. 3A's 1/12 scale figures are sweet. And at about $30 or so a pop, it's not like these would've been competition for Hasbro. They would've been in a class by themselves.

Back