[threeA] Possible 6" Star Wars Action Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but you have got to be ____ing kidding me.

Why would i be so foolish like that?...look..

st_fx_l.JPG

stormyv.jpg

poopie.

kinda cool. though i do hope they would stick to iconic characters and not go the hasbro way & make every damn thing down to the icecream maker guy.......:gah:

OH WOW!!!! MORE TO SPEND MY MONEY ON!!!!
Doubt if Lucas will approve though, the figures look too awesome. I would buy Fett for sure!!

Hmm, there was a time a few years ago when I would have been all over these, but there's just too much good 1/6 Star Wars on the horizon to spend money on 6" figures. Might be tough for pass on a Vader at the right price, though.

That sums up my feelings exactly. These figures looks awesome, but I just could not justify collecting in another scale at this point in time...but I might break down for a single Vader, because he is like kryptonite to my willpower!

Looks good but I'm definitely not about to jump into another company and another scale with SSC and HT both hitting the SW license hard. I might be tempted to get Boba as a desk piece if the price is right.

I'd grab the droids only.

As the mike said. Look great but another scale? Not for me and my wallet.

???

I'm not sure what we're supposed to be seeing here to support the claim that the sculpt of the 6" Stormie helmet is "poopie"? :dunno

Maybe I don't have a discerning enough eye, but this statement baffles me...

I think he's saying that the toy resembles one of the fan-sculpted helmets over an authentically designed one...

I don't mind if 3A does a little creative sculpting on these. It will at least differentiate them from other SW figures.

I would expect Ashley Wood and company to put a slight bit of their own creative spin on any property they translate into the Action Portable format....

I'm all for a slight 3A spin. But at the same time I do not want an emo looking Luke Skywalker or some rusty ass Vader.

Btw I'm just kidding. I know they wouldn't do that....right?

Back