[threeA] Possible 6" Star Wars Action Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually this is probably for those 1/6th Hugh Jackman fighting robot figures. 3A is making figures and Sideshow is making a 1:1 bust.

Actually this is probably for those 1/6th Hugh Jackman fighting robot figures. 3A is making figures and Sideshow is making a 1:1 bust.

In the very short term, yes but I can't help but think that since they now have a partnership and SSC has the Star Wars license that the figures 3A have developed will show up, okay, maybe I'm really, really hoping they do! :pray:

No, not at all Richard. It takes a lot for me to be pissed, especially by my internet-pals. My interfriends, so close yet so far away...sha na, naa, naaaaaaaaaaaa...

Sideshow is just the "official North American distributor of ThreeA retail products".

3A had to go to Hasbro for permission to make the 6" figures. They didn't get it... :(

I'd buy some because they would be in scale with my Doctor Who figs (presumably).

I really wanted to see these at SDCC, but when I went by 3A's booth, p!tu said they were being shown to the guys at Sideshow. I would definitely buy them.

No, looked too much like a kid's film.

It was actually decent, and I thought it looked like ____. Personally being a kid's film doesn't always have to mean it's going to be ____. The Dark Crystal, StarWars, Empire, Jedi, are all children's films. There is a difference between an average kid’s movie aka ____ fare and other quality kids movies. I'm not saying Real Steel is as good as those other movies, it's not. I am just saying you shouldn't discount a movie just because the target audience skews younger. Otherwise why are we all here? Eh, that’s too many words. It was a fun movie. :lol

Last edited:
Back