Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an email that sideshow is expecting to get Arya in their warehouse within 14 days. Can’t wait to receive this figure!

I love love love this figure. Still have to get some photos to share. Zero complaints.

I think the key is here that we are going from the usual freaking terrible three zero final product to something that's OK or passable or even "decent", and despite my cynicism, which frankly I look at as pragmatism, that's actually a huge win for the company.

It looks in some areas, much like Mulder, to actually be improved from the prototype.

Its obviously not up to 1/6 standard and like all of the other releases it will need some paint work, hair work (especially) and overall mods but compared to normal it's actually not nearly as bad in the past and I give the devil it's due to three zero when it comes to improving. They just need to keep it up and maybe one day they will be making good figures from their already great licenses.

Raymond I tried to PM you but your messages are full

"......but compared to normal it's actually not nearly as bad in the past and I give the devil it's due to three zero when it comes to improving. They just need to keep it up and maybe one day they will be making good figures from their already great licenses.

Just too bad they start this improving this deep into the line. Eh, better late than never, I suppose.

On another note, I FINALLY got a real response from threezero about my cancelled order. It seems it was just a glitch and that my order it still "valid and will be shipped ASAP". Nearly a friggin' month to get that answer. I can not imagine if something happened similar with Sideshow that it would have been handled like that or taken that long. I was worried the figure would eventually sell out everywhere before I could get a refund if things went that route.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I finally just got charged for this from bbts cant wait to get this I feel like its been forever since the last game of thrones figure I got.

Got her a couple of weeks ago from Sideshow and I only just got around to spending some time futzing with her.

My quick impressions: She's light on accessories (in part because the character doesn't really have many signature props), but I think she's one of 3Z's best efforts. For my money the portrait might be the best in the line. And I was really surprised at how well the hair turned out. She actually improved from the proto.

I would have preferred a metal sword but that's not what 3Z does, so I wasn't surprised that it was plastic ... however, it does seem to be a much stiffer plastic than usual, which is great because of how thin the sword is. So thanks for that, 3Z.

My only nit is the body proportions. The legs are too long. It's not terribly noticeable, but it's kind of an issue across several of these companies when it comes to their female base bodies. Asmus has the same issue with their ladies.

But overall, I really dig her!

About how long did it take for those that ordered directly from threezero to receive your figure after it shipped? I can never remember. I'm on the US east coast.

Sooo, after two months of horrific customer service regarding the accidental cancellation of my order they finally send the figure. I received it yesterday afternoon - and they don't send me the EX. shirt. lol Seriously? I think threezero has permanently put a bad taste in my mouth and I'll be ordering from SSC from now on.

As for the figure - she's one of the most consistently good figures they've released, and one of the best in the line for sure, though not without problems. I'll post a more in depth review later. With pics, hopefully.

Sooo, after two months of horrific customer service regarding the accidental cancellation of my order they finally send the figure. I received it yesterday afternoon - and they don't send me the EX. shirt. lol Seriously? I think threezero has permanently put a bad taste in my mouth and I'll be ordering from SSC from now on.

As for the figure - she's one of the most consistently good figures they've released, and one of the best in the line for sure, though not without problems. I'll post a more in depth review later. With pics, hopefully.

Your experience dealing with 3Z direct was about the same as mine. Buying from them is fine... until there is a problem and then they do almost nothing to help you. I buy my stuff 3rd party now too, just got shipping notice for the White Walkers from Sideshow yesterday.

I just opened mine, and for the life of me, I don't understand why she has the arms she does. What is the actual point of not having a two piece arm instead of a full rubber one when it isn't exposed? She's cheap, but now I'm afraid to pose her like I want, even though the elbow is covered.

I just opened mine, and for the life of me, I don't understand why she has the arms she does. What is the actual point of not having a two piece arm instead of a full rubber one when it isn't exposed? She's cheap, but now I'm afraid to pose her like I want, even though the elbow is covered.

It's the same Daenerys body, that's why the arms are seamless.

She is definitely an amazing figure. Just got mine! However, I am kind of upset she has seamless arms because now I am scared to pose her the way I want. Amazing figure though. The skin on the arms seems really thick so I don't know if it will crack over time

I definitely think this is threezeros best overall effort. I was pretty happy with it straight out of the box, but I re-haired it anyways and now am really happy with the whole package!

XEy3ucY.jpg

iKzDb7m.jpg

6BwzG0r.jpg

Back