Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She goes great with the Hound. Looking forward to getting the WW to match up with Jon Snow.
She does look with the Hound. But if that WW looks as good as those pictures suggest Jon Snow is going to look pretty rough next to him.lol

Wonder what ever happened to the sculpt ELEVEN kept teasing months back....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

She does look with the Hound. But if that WW looks as good as those pictures suggest Jon Snow is going to look pretty rough next to him.lol

Wonder what ever happened to the sculpt ELEVEN kept teasing months back....

52CFE507-8E4D-4156-ABF9-02F68AF4C9E4.jpg

I bought a repainted and repaired Jon HS and it does look a good bit better than the stock version. At least he doesn’t look like he’s spent a week on the sun beds!

Arya has arrived! Shout out to Hong Kong eBay seller Den Den Hobby. I pre-ordered her last March during an eBay coupon sale and it finally arrived yesterday. Always a sigh of relief when an eBay seller proves to be trustworthy after sending them full payment a year in advance.

View attachment 443301

Got mine yesterday from ThreeZero, a month after it was mailed out by them. It is a really nice figure. Pictures are up on my IG account if anyone wants to see her and my Game of Thrones collection.

So. I've been wondering why I haven't received a shipping notice for Arya here. I logged into my threezero account, which I really haven't since I ordered the figure, and see that my order is "currently cancelled"???? I have the PayPal receipt for Arya, but I was never refunded or notified. It doesn't even give a reason. Wtf. Trying to get in touch with threezero now.....

So. I've been wondering why I haven't received a shipping notice for Arya here. I logged into my threezero account, which I really haven't since I ordered the figure, and see that my order is "currently cancelled"???? I have the PayPal receipt for Arya, but I was never refunded or notified. It doesn't even give a reason. Wtf. Trying to get in touch with threezero now.....

That is unfortunate, they suck to deal with too. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear, mate. I didn't have any problem with them, so far. Good luck!

That is unfortunate, they suck to deal with too. Best of luck.
Thanks.

Sorry to hear, mate. I didn't have any problem with them, so far. Good luck!
This is the first real problem I've had with them.

Has anyone else had anything remotely happen like this concerning threezero? It's the Chinese New year so I can get in touch with them until Monday. This is pretty unprofessional. You cancel someone's order without any notification and then the buyer has to contact YOU for the refund?

Back