Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for mine to arrive! she's so cool and looks great, thanks for all the pics! I can't wait to display her with the hound. Hoping for Sansa next

Looks excellent - thanks for the pics, I am really impressed from what I've seen so far! :)

She's gonna look great displayed next to The Hound! :yess:

Probably looks ok at regular viewing distance but up close the hairline looks a bit rough and the paint seems to lack depth. The outfit looks nice but shoes may need dullcoat. All things considered I will probably pick this up.

I think the key is here that we are going from the usual freaking terrible three zero final product to something that's OK or passable or even "decent", and despite my cynicism, which frankly I look at as pragmatism, that's actually a huge win for the company.

It looks in some areas, much like Mulder, to actually be improved from the prototype.

Its obviously not up to 1/6 standard and like all of the other releases it will need some paint work, hair work (especially) and overall mods but compared to normal it's actually not nearly as bad in the past and I give the devil it's due to three zero when it comes to improving. They just need to keep it up and maybe one day they will be making good figures from their already great licenses.

WOW, that sculpt is bang on, the only let down is the paint, good but is very soft and lacks detail. How much is she going for?

can anyone tell me the eight of just the body,without feet?
thank you
IMG_20190130_110755.jpg 21.5 cm (8.46 inches) without balljoints. 23.3 cm (9.17 inches) with the joints included.

Got mine yesterday and it’s infinitely better than the prototype which I reluctantly ordered despite bit*hing about it repeatedly on here. Hoping for a similar improvement on the Cersei sculpt but in general this line is on an upward curve. Arya turned out great and the WW, Tyrion V.2 and Brienne all look excellent too.

Got the email from Sideshow pushing my last flex payment to 3/5. Same for the White Walker (and Glenn from Walking Dead).

(Actually, I got three or four identical emails for each figure. I think their email generator might have gotten a little excited!)

That seems about right. Sideshow tends to get their 3Z figures a month or two after 3Z sends out their direct orders.

I ordered the WW from SSC as well so the wait is gonna be a bummer. Even when it was first announced I had much higher hopes for that figure than any of the others. I thought if there was anything threezero could excell at it would be this considering there wasn't a human likeness/paint involved. No delicate and fine human features/complexion that can easily throw a head sculpt off. I'm happy I went for the Exclusive with this one ,too. This is one of the best, I reckon.

And with these recently posted pictures of Arya I have at least a little hope for this company. I didn't get the sinking feeling I got we I first saw those Dany pictures. Still one of the biggest disappointments I've had in this hobby. The only other figure that got an upgraded head sculpt was Jaime.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

excited what a repaint can achive with this sculpt. I think the sculpt is good but the hair and paint don't use its potential

51645305_2216808671868419_5030599055256846336_n.jpg

Back