Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, usually there are very few updates until the package arrives to your country. You can try at 17track.net, that site has more info than usual tracking services and has a decent translator.

Just got a message from USPS that mine is in New York State and due to be delivered Saturday. So excited!

I attached pics in my comment idk why they disappeared! Here you go
81255c50b548a96e80e32f703475fc56.jpg

Great pics :clap, thanks for posting those. Looks to be a pretty solid figure and very happy to see that the sculpt has a great likeness! :yess:

Just got a message from USPS that mine is in New York State and due to be delivered Saturday. So excited!

Congrats! :yess: :rock

I attached pics in my comment idk why they disappeared! Here you go

6d1c8a5018738d8c00d27b441e3f402b.jpg
9c459f18fe0d9b21485cdf4c2bf657da.jpg
627ca269afcd9e685733f9304f8681e5.jpg
81255c50b548a96e80e32f703475fc56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks incredible! Thank you for sharing! 3Z really stepped up their game on this. I’m super impressed.

Great pics :clap, thanks for posting those. Looks to be a pretty solid figure and very happy to see that the sculpt has a great likeness! :yess:

Congrats! :yess: :rock

Thanks!

No I agree actually she’s quite cross eyed... they have this problem happening a lot on their figures . I’ve fixed a few negans and sauls most recently by repainting tthem.

The sculpt is definitely nice. It does need a bit more refinement however as far as the paint is concerned. I do agree that the eyes are a little crossed as well.

The sculpt looks pretty good, but that Hasbro quality paint takes it down (like Daenerys, Lin Mae and Major).

Mine still says it was processed through ISC New York...wondering if it's genuinely on its way or sitting there...

The estimated delivery still says Saturday, though.

Just got mine today, love it! I was wondering though what everyone was doing with the coin purse, dagger, and the dagger pouch as far as attaching these bits to the figure. For now I'm leaving them off. But this figure is awesome. IMG_20190125_171032813_BURST001.jpg
IMG_20190125_171840837.jpgIMG_20190125_215406093.jpg

Mine still says it was processed through ISC New York...wondering if it's genuinely on its way or sitting there...

The estimated delivery still says Saturday, though.

That’s customs. If it’s not passed through it’s sitting there. What will happen is it will say wat Saturday 8pm until about 2 hours past 8 then it will just completely have no estimated date and probably show up between Monday and Wednesday,

That’s customs. If it’s not passed through it’s sitting there. What will happen is it will say wat Saturday 8pm until about 2 hours past 8 then it will just completely have no estimated date and probably show up between Monday and Wednesday,

This eased a lot of my anxiety - thank you! Looks like it's on the move again. Based on where it is now, my guess is I should indeed have it by Wednesday. Great foresight on your part!

She looks great in those ToysWalker pictures - better than the proto. That's surprising. She doesn't look so hot in some of the other pictures. So... I'm cautiously optimistic?

I haven't received any shipping notices..

Has anyone posted pictures of the shirt yet ? I'm curious. I don't think it going to fit me anyway. The biggest I could go was an XL and I'm a big guy. I'll probably give it away to a friend.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My Arya arrived! Love her overall. Eyes are a tiny bit crossed, but not very noticeable. Quality is better than previous releases, but not even close to HT. Likeness is good, as seen in other pictures. Not perfect but still one of best Threezeros so far, and very high on my collection favorites. The T-shirt comes inside the inner box, behind the plastic tray, well placed, no complaints about it. Mine is an L, and looks ok.
IMG_20190128_184059.jpgIMG_20190128_184114.jpgIMG_20190128_184149.jpgIMG_20190128_184715.jpgIMG_20190128_184731.jpgIMG_20190128_184738.jpg

I think they were doing Season 4 Arya, but they decided doing S5 at the last minute, which is great, cause her hair, face and height looks more accurate for that one. Also, the purse is attached to her belt on S5. AryaS4-S5.jpg

Back