Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA! Chicky is just putting Collectorcol in his place tonight :lol

mj-laughing.gif

Check with your Customer Service Department.
They have my details :impatient: :rotfl
Really? They know you as CollectorCol? Cause I already tried that and they said ASK HIM FOR HIS INFORMATION- nice kreskin

BUT if you want out...let me know. I'm sure those 500 rewards would look just as good in someone else's Reward pile.

Really? They know you as CollectorCol? Cause I already tried that and they said ASK HIM FOR HIS INFORMATION- nice kreskin

I explained to them that I was forced to sell my soul to the 'mad rep'.
Funny, they knew it was you straight away.

'colinb' I expect payment for my Predator 2 Maquette to be 'sorted' :wink1:

uuuuuhhhh? You just didn't say that did you? It's near impossible to get rewards into your account -um when you DON'T SEND ME your info. Sniveling minion. Plus let's school you on oral contracts and returns policies. I gave you $20 in rewards without strings but during the deal window you put your soul on sale for $10 therefore I added an 'addendum' to our deal. If not due to your discounting and upselling of soul services could have rendered our deal void.

SNIVELING MINIONS thinking they can question the validity of my YEARS of upheld collectible promises.... You wonder why you're not on a friends list. Really?

keYb6AZ.gif

My offer to gratefully and thankfully take his minion spot for a 1/6 deluxe veteran clone trooper stands oh great, generous and always correct Chicky. :lecture

DONE. Assignment #1:
You need to email, call, text, Facebook (this counts as one- not each for each follower you have), etc. 10 friends and tell them how ridiculously awesome we are and that you scored a figure for a mere day of silly, non lethal minion work. No selling of others souls like spiderrogue- not cool.

Check back for assignment #2-

DONE. Assignment #1:
You need to email, call, text, Facebook (this counts as one- not each for each follower you have), etc. 10 friends and tell them how ridiculously awesome we are and that you scored a figure for a mere day of silly, non lethal minion work. No selling of others souls like spiderrogue- not cool.

Check back for assignment #2-

i wasnt really gonna sell my son's...:cuckoo: or was i? lol...jk..but i am still posting about my soul selling on my FB account...

and btw..i said that he'd sell his soul...i didn't say i was gonna do it...lol...he's a huge thor fan...and about fainted when i showed him the new HT fig....told him to save up his allowance for a year and he could get it..there's always next year tho...lol

and dang..maybe i should have held out for a new clone....lol..

Last edited:
Little does Chicky know that Avenger was talking behind her back with MAAAAD smack talk about not winning clones and Spooktacular.

Sniveling minions rewarded, EU harmonized complainers rewarded. There is no justice in this world!

I'll go out in the woods and hunt for bigfoots for an opportunity to win a Bigfoot statue. I'll even do a bigfoot yell. ;)

Back