Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd sell my soul to finally win something from Chicky, like a veteran 1/6 clone trooper deluxe. Tried for years to win from the tricky trickster Chicky! One day Chicky....

There is a rumour that Chicky is really a T1000 and Sideshow is Cyberdyne in disguise . So be carefull what you sell her. :exactly:

Last edited:
Didn't know Chicky was 'still' taking souls. I thought the inflation would have had her asking for something else. Mine was up for grabs. Is still up. Pretty cheap.

I will sell other members' souls, just for the heck of it. Let me know if you need any more.
Ah, the contract.

There is a rumour that Chicky is really a T1000 and Sideshow is Cyberdyne in disguise . So be carefull what you sell her it :exactly:
T-X :lecture

things just got crazy in here..trying to keep up on 2 threads..the FB account, their page..my chatting with friends..watching tv and trying to sew up some stuff..sigh...what a night...but perfect so far...finally...

we should make shirts..
"i sold my soul to Chicky and survived 2013"

oh..check out my new sig...lol

Collectorcol didn't even receive his said Reward Points. :mad:

Chicky is a fraud! :lecture

And she didn't even add me to her friends list! :mad:

:rotfl

uuuuuhhhh? You just didn't say that did you? It's near impossible to get rewards into your account -um when you DON'T SEND ME your info. Sniveling minion. Plus let's school you on oral contracts and returns policies. I gave you $20 in rewards without strings but during the deal window you put your soul on sale for $10 therefore I added an 'addendum' to our deal. If not due to your discounting and upselling of soul services could have rendered our deal void.

SNIVELING MINIONS thinking they can question the validity of my YEARS of upheld collectible promises.... You wonder why you're not on a friends list. Really?

I would sell my soul for a Sideshow Dewback for my 12" Sandtrooper to patrol with. Or maybe some reward points to help me get closer. Yeah, that sounds about right. :pray:

uuuuuhhhh? You just didn't say that did you? It's near impossible to get rewards into your account -um when you DON'T SEND ME your info. Sniveling minion. Plus let's school you on oral contracts and returns policies. I gave you $20 in rewards without strings but during the deal window you put your soul on sale for $10 therefore I added an 'addendum' to our deal. If not due to your discounting and upselling of soul services could have rendered our deal void.

SNIVELING MINIONS thinking they can question the validity of my YEARS of upheld collectible promises.... You wonder why you're not on a friends list. Really?

Leave Col alone or you'll get the horns :exactly:

Check with your Customer Service Department.
They have my details :impatient: :rotfl

Back