Those who sold their souls to Chicky for 24 hours during Spooktacular!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicky

SSC VIP Goddess
Reaction score
So CollectorCol sold his soul for a mere $20 in rewards and spiderrogue sold his for a Joker 1/6 scale figure. Mawhahaha.

CollectorCol has his first two assignments.

Spiderrogue needs to tell 10 people not on this board how he earned a figure 'for his wife' and if he lied there is a special place on this board for him for the next event. LOSERS LOUNGE!!!

I'm taking suggestions for my minions. No eating dirt.

xoVPA7A.gif

Your minions should all have to put exactly what they traded their soul for along with the terms of the deal in their signature until next year's Spooktacular as a badge of shame! :lol

Last edited:
Your minions should all have to put exactly what they traded their sold for and the terms of the deal in their signature until next year's Spooktacular as a badge of shame! :lol

With a link to their original post.

Your minions should all have to put exactly what they traded their sold for and the terms of the deal in their signature until next year's Spooktacular as a badge of shame! :lol

I approve of this lol

So CollectorCol sold his soul for a mere $20 in rewards and spiderrogue sold his for a Joker 1/6 scale figure. Mawhahaha.

CollectorCol has his first two assignments.

Spiderrogue needs to tell 10 people not on this board how he earned a figure 'for his wife' and if he lied there is a special place on this board for him for the next event. LOSERS LOUNGE!!!

i posted it on your FB account..and i just told my friend dan summers(works at toy anxiety..you can ask him)..
posted it on my FB account as well...

posted it on my other FB account too
https://www.facebook.com/PHcustomclothing

and some of my other friends on FB...

Matt Bertwell
i just sold my soul for a free figure from the SSC people on the SSF freaks board..
Dan Summers
9:03pm
Dan Summers

Good for you, way to go!

and some screen grabs..
christyfb_zps564f84b6.jpg

sscfb_zps38bed009.jpg

posted on my sisters FB too..

dddd_zpsba584086.jpg

mall_zps3c7c4d25.jpg

mik_zpsb6c543d4.jpg

sammy_zps70223f50.jpg