Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it in 2D. Almost refuse to see it in fake 3D.

It was cool as hell. Not as good as Iron Man though, but still damn cool.

glad to hear you yanks have strated seeing what we have been talking about for the past 2 weeks!!
I agree,the ending is pretty awesome!!
Do you all agree,LOKI is Fkn awesome!!!
Especially that last scene with Thor and Odin!!!

Just got back from watching it. I'm not as familiar with Thor as I am other Marvel characters but I really enjoyed it. The Destroyer was badass. Question though
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from watching it. I'm not as familiar with Thor as I am other Marvel characters but I really enjoyed it. The Destroyer was badass. Question though
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am really glad at the positive reaction to this movie. I was one of the few who really felt this movie will do good when most predict that it will die a horrible death at the box office.

To me this movie has a lot of heart to it and that is something IM2 lacked IMO. But with Joss Whedon steering Avengers I am not worried cause his stuff really comes from the heart.

Movie was awesome! Everyone did a fantastic job in all their roles. Hemsworth was great as Thor. Hiddleston who played Loki surprised me a lot, he did fantastic.

I only wish Hopkins was in it more.

True, would have loved to see more of Hopkins.

Movie was awesome! Everyone did a fantastic job in all their roles. Hemsworth was great as Thor. Hiddleston who played Loki surprised me a lot, he did fantastic.

I only wish Hopkins was in it more.

:exactly: My favorite parts of the film were in Asgard. The Odin, Loki and Thor dynamics were just awesome!

I am really glad at the positive reaction to this movie. I was one of the few who really felt this movie will do good when most predict that it will die a horrible death at the box office.

To me this movie has a lot of heart to it and that is something IM2 lacked IMO. But with Joss Whedon steering Avengers I am not worried cause his stuff really comes from the heart.

Did you really think you would get a negative reaction around these parts? Slap the Marvel logo on it, film it, and you have a winner around here. :lol

I plan on going to see it this weekend. :rock

Did you really think you would get a negative reaction around these parts? Slap the Marvel logo on it, film it, and you have a winner around here. :lol

I plan on going to see it this weekend. :rock

I agree with that but it was actually enjoyable. I thought it was a bust from the previews but I was wrong :)

I did enjoy the film alot but all of this talk about it being better than IM 1. Really? It's better than IM 2 by miles but IMO IM is still the most kick ass Marvel movie.

I'm dying to see this one soon...I'm curious if the Cosmic Cube is in this to connect Capt America film...cant wait

My favorite 3D moment was with Destroyers laser attack, especially the long one digging thru the dirt chasing Thor which sends him and a car flipping :rock

I also loved the sound of the laser and Thor's spinning hammer!

Bad ass! :rock

Saw it. Loved it.

Not the movie I had imagined, but to me it rocks totally. Thor himself is awesome, weilding the hammer, too cool to describe, and Odin kicks some too. Loki is well played, and I love the Guardian. The Warriors 3 rock also. The plot is little more than a setup for his part in Avengers, but that is fine. I hope they put the kitchen sink in Avengers, because it is getting one hell of a setup!

Enjoy all Marvel fans! Look hard for Stan! He's quick! lol!

Saw it. Loved it.

Not the movie I had imagined, but to me it rocks totally. Thor himself is awesome, weilding the hammer, too cool to describe, and Odin kicks some too. Loki is well played, and I love the Guardian. The Warriors 3 rock also. The plot is little more than a setup for his part in Avengers, but that is fine. I hope they put the kitchen sink in Avengers, because it is getting one hell of a setup!

Enjoy all Marvel fans! Look hard for Stan! He's quick! lol!

That was my favorite Stan cameo :lol

Back