Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:

Yet another one that loved the film. :D

Could not have asked for a better Marvel film, IMO. It just hit the mark for me. I'm ready for a sequel, I liked it that much. What I felt helped it to "outdo" Iron Man (1 or 2) was the final battle. I didn't feel let down in the slightest. I was really content and it ended perfectly with Thor asking about Jane, etc etc. (I might consider getting the maquette now! :slap)

:hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

I live 5 minutes from the theater :lol

Chap, this movie kicked serious ass didn't it! :yess:

Loved it. So worth it and honestly, I thought Iron Man was the film that Captain America needed to beat to be named "top dog," but it looks like Thor just set the bar higher. (In terms of Marvel Studios.)

Could not have asked for a better Marvel film, IMO. It just hit the mark for me. I'm ready for a sequel, I liked it that much. What I felt helped it to "outdo" Iron Man (1 or 2) was the final battle. I didn't feel let down in the slightest. I was really content and it ended perfectly with Thor asking about Jane, etc etc. (I might consider getting the maquette now! :slap)

Go order it or forever be a FAIL! :lol

Glad you liked it, I thought the 3D was well done as well, altho' I enjoyed IM2 too : P

:hi5:

Yeah, I don't mean to be so hard on IM2, it was still a fun romp.

But man oh man......Thor Thor Thor.

I am so happy to share my feelings with my fellow freaks! :hi5:

Thank you everyone for being here right now, chilling out and sharing your thoughts and feelings as well.

:hi5:

Yeah, I don't mean to be so hard on IM2, it was still a fun romp.

But man oh man......Thor Thor Thor.

I am so happy to share my feelings with my fellow freaks! :hi5:

Thank you everyone for being here right now, chilling out and sharing your thoughts and feelings as well.

Always glad to share thoughts with a fellow friend! :rock

And I agree. IM2 was good, but Thor is the God of Thunder for a reason and this movie proved that. :rock

10 max:
Thor 9.1
IM1 9.0
Cannibal Campout 0.0

I'm going with Jye on this one. Thor edges out IM1, maybe not by much, but definitely a more enjoyable (and overall better) film, for me.

Although, I've never seen Cannibal Campout....:rotfl

Just got back from the midnight showing of Thor in REALD3D and absolutely loved it. It's a great, great cosmic fairy tale by way of Jack Kirby and with a few nice touches of William Shakespeare to boot. Right up there with both Iron Man films in terms of sheer awesomeness in my book. So many great touches, so many awesome surprises in Thor and Hemsworth owns this role and was born to play it. And the after credits epilogue once again kills. If Joss Whedon can take the torch from Kenneth Branaugh and run with it, Avengers is going to rule them all. 9/10

Just got back from the midnight showing of Thor in REALD3D and absolutely loved it. It's a great, great cosmic fairy tale by way of Jack Kirby and with a few nice touches of William Shakespeare to boot. Right up there with both Iron Man films in terms of sheer awesomeness in my book. So many great touches, so many awesome surprises in Thor and Hemsworth owns this role and was born to play it. And the after credits epilogue once again kills. If Joss Whedon can take the torch from Kenneth Branaugh and run with it, Avengers is going to rule them all. 9/10

Well said. :lecture

Well said indeed :exactly:

I got to get some sleep, Jye. I got to be up in 3 hours. :( Take care. We'll need to finish this chat again soon!

Saw the midnight show too. Really good movie! I personally still like Iron Man 1 and the new Hulk movie better than this one but still really enjoyed it and would rank it at the top for sure.

I saw the movie in IMAX 3D ...EXELLENT !!!, I can't ask for more!! and is HAWKEYE in there!!!! I see again this Sunday too!!!! :)

Back