THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized that Weaving and Portman, stars of V, played in Marvel movies...

F'd up

Nice to see Jane on Asgard.

That look on her face is because Thor came back to Earth then buggered off back to Asgard without so much as a how-do-you-do :lecture

It's true but ,come to think of it, a lot of other actors have gotten into issues with Marvel and it's movies (Natalie Portman, Edward Norton, Mickey Rourke, Hugo Weaving and Terrence Howard). They can't all be acting like "divas".

Add Jason Momoa too, he passed on Drax as they're trying to lowball actors.

Nice to see Jane on Asgard.

That look on her face is because Thor came back to Earth then buggered off back to Asgard without so much as a how-do-you-do :lecture

Add Jason Momoa too, he passed on Drax as they're trying to lowball actors.

I wouldn't put Jason Momoa in the same category or having the bargaining clout as the actors that DFanatic mentions.

Honestly guys, I think it's time for Thor to trade up. We better see a Sif/Enchantress arc in Thor 3!

I want to see some new screens of Odin. I'm curious to see if his costume has been tweaked too? :dunno

I enjoyed that character as well as a played by a human from earth but from another planet. :lol

I really like Odin as Hopkins.

You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy. I now take from you your lolcat power and I CAST YOU OUT!

tumblr_m79y8ns32k1qcwic6_zps7da0dab5.gif

I enjoyed that character as well as a played by a human from earth but from another planet. :lol

Lay off the long bottom leaf, Josh :lol

Last edited:
Back