THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She lobbied real hard for her friend to direct Thor 2, some unknown, would've been the 1st female to direct a Marvel movie.

Her friend was hired, then fired.

NP was pissed and told Marvel to **** off.

She lost.

I thought she played her part fine. :dunno

After all the stuff you just told us about her issues with Marvel (I had not read about that before) I wonder if she will go for the worst acting of her career on purpose, to try to damage the movie.

After all the stuff you just told us about her issues with Marvel (I had not read about that before) I wonder if she will go for the worst acting of her career on purpose, to try to damage the movie.

If that happens, either recast or kill her off quick! I enjoyed the first film and hope this franchise continues. :mad:

I like portman but if she does that I'll be pissed. I loved the first film and want this to be awesome as well.

I can't see her doing that. She seems very professional.

That being said, I would like to see her character get killed off.

Its not like these actors don't know what they were getting into. If you can't commit to doing countless sequels, don't sign up in the first place. There are plenty of people that would kill to be in their shoes.

Its not like these actors don't know what they were getting into. If you can't commit to doing countless sequels, don't sign up in the first place. There are plenty of people that would kill to be in their shoes.

It's true but ,come to think of it, a lot of other actors have gotten into issues with Marvel and it's movies (Natalie Portman, Edward Norton, Mickey Rourke, Hugo Weaving and Terrence Howard). They can't all be acting like "divas".

It's true but ,come to think of it, a lot of other actors have gotten into issues with Marvel and it's movies (Natalie Portman, Edward Norton, Mickey Rourke, Hugo Weaving and Terrence Howard). They can't all be acting like "divas".

Sure they could, it's a natural part of negotiation in Hollywood. Add an Oscar-sized ego and viola!

Back