THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from seeing this and loved it.

Nitpickers be damned. :lol

Agree 100%, just got back from seeing this with my sister - excellent film, loved it, Loki, Thor, the humour - loved everything about it - really looking forward to the bluray!

Ive seen it 3 times now.
I assume Disney were right about moving my beloved franchise Star Wars to December 2015.....cause Age of Ultron will be #1 worldwide come May 2015!

Well, it was because they're re-writing the script from scratch, and still haven't done a single thing production wise, apparently.

Just got back..... Not bad but not great. Loved some of it but the film lacked a good villain (not counting Loki).

Thought it was a tad slow in the beginning. Then Thor's Mom kicked ***,
Spoiler Spoiler:
, and Thor teamed up with Loki and I thought the film got much better. Then
Spoiler Spoiler:
and the climatic battle came and I really did not care because the Villain's sort of sucked.

I did not care for any of the Human actors. Did not like the goofy humor they tried to give them. I thought the Humor was done well in Iron Man 1, Thor 1 and The Avengers because it came naturally from the characters. Not this sort of goofy sit com jokes. They ruined Eric for me. I will admit I probably would have been able to ignore the goofy humor had the two guys behind me not thought it was the funniest movie ever.

I did not think it was better then the first but for this years Super Hero films, I enjoyed it much more then IM3 and MOS.

Her character worked in the first movie as she was seemingly in a smaller dose and the comedy of the first one seemed much more natural and less forced. I found her performance grating in this second one and in my opinion the movie would have benefited from her absence.

So do I, especially the funny variety. Erik Selvig's shenanigans worked (having a god bop around in your brain'd do that) and even the new intern was OK, but I just found Dennings annoying more than funny. :dunno To each their own.

Personally I feel It would have benefited from the absence of almost all of the "human" characters. I agree with you about her humor being forced (did she do anything funny in this one) but I thought th whole Eric "thinking better without pants" was funny when it was on the News but then it just got stupid. They ruined his character for me. I enjoyed him in part 1 and Avengers but he would not have been missed in this film

Oh well. Thanks goodness it did not ruin the film.

Just got back..... Not bad but not great. Loved some of it but the film lacked a good villain (not counting Loki).

Thought it was a tad slow in the beginning. Then Thor's Mom kicked ***,
Spoiler Spoiler:
, and Thor teamed up with Loki and I thought the film got much better. Then
Spoiler Spoiler:
and the climatic battle came and I really did not care because the Villain's sort of sucked.

I did not care for any of the Human actors. Did not like the goofy humor they tried to give them. I thought the Humor was done well in Iron Man 1, Thor 1 and The Avengers because it came naturally from the characters. Not this sort of goofy sit com jokes. They ruined Eric for me. I will admit I probably would have been able to ignore the goofy humor had the two guys behind me not thought it was the funniest movie ever.

I did not think it was better then the first but for this years Super Hero films, I enjoyed it much more then IM3 and MOS.

That second spoiler is incorrect. :wink1:

Just saw this yesterday night. I thought it was pretty good, especially how they handled the

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for the pants thing, I thought it was a little out-of-character for Selvig. He never really struck me as a loon, even if pants-off is helpful for him. :lol The cameo was awesome as well.

I just saw this video, I love this chick her videos are pretty damn entertaining, so if you're a Thor fan like myself check it out:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFTTJPxN1cY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFTTJPxN1cY[/ame]

Celtic, stay away, I know you hate comics :lol or watch it, if you read this one I guarantee you, you'll like it.

:goodpost:

Agreed :hi5:

1470255_10152066516553690_1767543029_n__span.jpg

Back