Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, The AVATAR DISNEY Rides in Florida have opened since the summer and it STILL has like two hour waits. most rides would have gotten shorter lines by now. from the moment the park opens to closing time the ride has these ridiculous long lines. So yeah.... the Hype for avatar is still there.\

Avatar was not a good movie. The only reason why people saw it repeatedly was because of the hype based around it's digital effects and 3D. Every movie now has these effects, so I doubt it will do as well as the first.

Well on the flip side every movie now has a bad guy that wants to end everything sooo. :dunno

Sorry kara but your boi Mike hated Thor 3.

He said Marvel had all the ingredients and director to do something different but it was still the same crappy derivative formula lol

Sorry kara but your boi Mike hated Thor 3.

He said Marvel had all the ingredients and director to do something different but it was still the same crappy derivative formula lol

i love how he confuses the two Kates :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Resident Evil dementia :lol

Why does Mike pretend to be so ignorant of actors and classic movies and so on? For the lolz I guess. There's no way he actually had to search his brain for the title of Gladiator.

i love how he confuses the two Kates :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Resident Evil dementia :lol

Yup that was good.

Why does Mike pretend to be so ignorant of actors and classic movies and so on? For the lolz I guess. There's no way he actually had to search his brain for the title of Gladiator.

Yeah all the lolz, poor Jay lol.

Funny enough both still recommended the movie anyways lol

Look i’m just going come out and say why I loved Thor 3 I have a huge bias for Thor, Loki and Odin they were my favorites growing up more than the X-Men, Spiderman and Batman.

:chase

Yeah yeah I know but I used to love drawing the mystical norse stuff because I was big into Frazetta.

So yeah the movie is not as unique as they were promoting it to be but I still had stupid fun with it.

Wait why am I explaining this to a-dev lol

Last edited:

that has happened before. it is not always an act

I'm sure his eye and hammer will be restored along with all the dead after infinity gauntlet movie by Strange.

While I'd love this film to be serious and dramatic... I wasn't expectin' that.
I was in for what teaser trailer and 80's styled marketin' promised, which is exactly what Mike described.
If this was indeed this smart and weird action comedy then I'd recomend it to everyone. Infortunately it wasn't smart or weird in any way.

"Let them die" indeed.

He lost his eye, hammer, hair, dad, Asgard, and Natalie Portman. That sounds like a reboot.

See Clown has business sense.

After the box office and RT% of this movie NO WAY in hell will Feige use Strange’s time stone to reverse ANYTHING!

Reverse it to what the poor box office performance and mediocre RT% of TDW, nope!

This new Thor formula worked they’re keeping it.

Last edited:
I'm sure his eye and hammer will be restored along with all the dead after infinity gauntlet movie by Strange.
For sure.
"Avengers 4" backstage photos already has The Avengers Thor back.

thor-iron-man-reunite-on-avengers-4-set.jpg

They say it's for flashbacks. I say it's a reboot of everything post-phase-one.

I found it odd...
Why? Dem people paid to laugh while eatin' poopcorn, not to gasp at underplayed dramatic moments.

That should be spoilered.....

I found it odd that when Thor lost his eye I barely heard a gasp and even heard a couple chuckles...

I was unfazed by it. Though I remember the clip of him landing on the bridge has that eye lit up with lightning in the trailers.

Back