Thor PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You rock sir! btw I have a vinyl kit of a 2099 Spidey. Amazing sculpt, but sadly collecting dust, waiting for someone to do something with it.

Are you trying to put me in the poor house even more ?!?! *must resist all Spidey temptations* :rotfl j/k

When P!tu was doing his thing with the Iron Spider-man figure, I couldn't stop looking at Thor behind him. :lol Iron who?

I'm afraid to ask: Doing what thing with Iron Spidey?

I'm still on the waitlist for the EX.....but I have to say the pics of the sculpted cape have put me off it....Doom had excellent fabric, admittedly he wasn't standing....but could you imagine him with a sculpted hood? What about the Ex General Grievous? That looked pretty damn good with a cloth cape.

I'm still on the waitlist for the EX.....but I have to say the pics of the sculpted cape have put me off it....Doom had excellent fabric, admittedly he wasn't standing....but could you imagine him with a sculpted hood? What about the Ex General Grievous? That looked pretty damn good with a cloth cape.

I agree! The grievous PF ex looks great with the cloth cape. Of wouldve looked cheesy with a sculpted cape. And the cape was a must have. I'm still on the fence about the sculpted cape on Thor, but I'll make up my mind IF I get my waitlist converted :eek:

After seeing this in person, I have no idea where I could put this. This ^^^^er is so damn tall. He made the Conan PF look like a 12" figure.

Thor's cape lifts up at the shoulders so wire would have to be used if the cape was cloth. Then you have to consider that his cape is ridiculously massive/bulky. It would have been a nightmare.

Doom PF is one of a kind. Until they do a Ghost Rider PF with a detailed bike I can safely say that they wont make statues where they nail all the complexities of something like the Doom PF.

I was going to sell my Exc. Cap PF and use the money to pay for Aragorn, Anakin, and part of Indy. Since no one took me up on purchasing Cap and Aragorn is really nice but as spectacular as I hoped I'm once again thinking of just keeping Cap and my Exc. Thor preorder and having a more Marvel themed collection.

One thing I know once I let Cap go I'll *never* be able to get him again at a reasonable price so hopefully I make up my mind soon. :lol

But I wonder if the movie would increase Cap's demand. The other Marvel movies (Iron Man, Hulk, FF, etc.) didn't increase the prices of their respective PF's did they or am I mistaken? I know the Thing PF caused Green Hulk to skyrocket. I wonder if the Red Skull will do the same for the Exc. Cap.

But I wonder if the movie would increase Cap's demand. The other Marvel movies (Iron Man, Hulk, FF, etc.) didn't increase the prices of their respective PF's did they or am I mistaken? I know the Thing PF caused Green Hulk to skyrocket. I wonder if the Red Skull will do the same for the Exc. Cap.

Get what you want. Don't be so big into secondary value.... and if it's about what if I sell it now and try to get it later, I may have to buy it for 400 dollars more than I paid... Then I suggest you keep it. Heck, it was your avatar for God knows how long. Haven't you gone down this road? Is this going to be a pattern I can expect from you? Buy Cap, sell cap. Then buy him again, only to sell him months after getting your second Cap. Either keep him and be happy you have one in your collection or sell this one, and don't ever look back. That means not trying to buy it again, even for the same price. You have it now, why go through the trouble of replacing it down the road?

*smacks Khev on the head* MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! :banghead

Also, you don't need to keep Thor. If he's too big, get something else. I am pretty much out of room for displaying things. I have no idea why I am even getting my next few orders. lol

Also, buy items for yourself that make you happy. Not what others want you to have. You collect for them or yourself. Thus why I sold Mary Jane to get my Spike Exclusive AP. MJ is a more popular piece, but I am a Buffy fan and I always wanted an exclusive Spike in my collection. Now I have one that is signed by Oluf.

really that cape looks horrible, THINK OF THE DUST.... and then it MAY BREAK....
honestly... if i were you... i would seriously CANCEL...

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back