Thor Odinson Statue by Kotobukiya 1:10 Scale ARTFX - MARVEL Premier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20191026_152008.jpg

20191026_153007.jpg

20191026_151806~2.jpg

20191026_151824~2.jpg

20191026_151848~2.jpg

20191026_151905~2.jpg

20191026_140538~2.jpg

Small(er), great detail overall and a great space saver. Will debate on getting I.M. but have BP on order to go with the set.

Wow, the paint job on the Hulk is really nice. I just wish they went a little smaller in size on his back.

The Hulk is what got me interested in this line and I do like it, Cap and Thor turned out pretty good too. At 200 bucks it's not exactly cheap but worth picking up if your a Hulk fan. Looks good and doesn't take a lot of shelf space.

If I could get The Thing at this scale and lvl of deatil that would be great.

Last edited:
Yea, this Hulk piece is pretty awesome! Especially like this view ...

attachment.php

My only slight gripe would be his nose. They could've made his nose just a tad bigger.

I know this is Thor thread....

BP turned out pretty good and on par with everything else so far.
Koto BP.jpg

Koto BP.3.jpg

Koto BP.2.jpg

Koto BP.4.jpg

Not sure about IM yet as I don't really like the way he looks in this line.

I have the Iron Man. He looks really cool in person. Sort of a different take on most of the other stuff out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love it if this line included a classic Iron Man and classic Thor. Cap looks really close to classic.

I'm getting old. These look like crap to me. That Hulk is so out of proportion...lol These guys look like villains. Thanks.

When is the Hulk not out of proportion? :lol

Given the size, sculpt and detail are great in person. Sometimes you gotta like things for what they are, IF you like it enough to buy...

Back