Thor Odinson Statue by Kotobukiya 1:10 Scale ARTFX - MARVEL Premier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixthScaleFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread on this yet. I'll be picking this up myself. It caught my eye. My first 1:10 statue and first Kotobukiya statue. More photos on Sideshow's site.

Thor Odinson Statue by Kotobukiya 1:10 Scale
ARTFX - MARVEL Premier
Limited Edition: 3500

thor-odinson_marvel_gallery_5c7429006ed9a.jpg

thor-odinson_marvel_gallery_5c7429002284b.jpg

thor-odinson_marvel_gallery_5c7428ff2c8e6.jpg

thor-odinson_marvel_gallery_5c7428fe44470.jpg

thor-odinson_marvel_gallery_5c7429011baaf.jpg

I tried not to post duplicate images, but this forum keeps glitching. I can't reply with quote at the moment either.
I do enjoy the statue a lot. I haven't read the comic run the outfit is from, but it looks great.

I like it for what it is, I should be receiving Cap later this week. It's funny, while not expensive compared to a lot of other things out there this still isn't exactly cheap. So when I looked at it once in hand I had to remind myself this is what pricing is at now... Details are good, I think the Hulk will really show if this line "worth" it for me but so far I like it. BP on order as well.

I hope the Hulk is as good as that Cap since i ordered it already.....but I have my doubts...hope im proved wrong.

I'm probably going to pass on them. I'm trying to be very selective with what I buy since I have a lot of pre-orders right now.

Both look great but the detail on cap is outstanding for 1/10... Also I thought artfx was their 1/6 scale and artfx+ was the 1/10?

I am getting the Marvel ArtFX Premier Cosmic Ghost Rider Limited Edition Statue and that thing looks cool.

The Hulk is what prompted me to get into this line. Thor and Cap look good in hand, I'm not so hot on Iron Man though but I may yet get Ghost Rider. I'll see what else they release and will get the ones I like.

Back