Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great statue but you don't need the EX. Just look out for a deal on a regular

BD, haven't seen you in ages. How you been?

And yeah, I agree about the Ex. I'll admit I do like it, but not necessary. (But I still like knowing I can display it when I want to change it up on occasion.)

I never buy the reg versions. even if the Ex is silly or not needed the Ex. always appreciates more then the reg versions. I also like the lower ES. just saying....:lol

I'm an EX snob..

Well, if everything turns out we might see a couple options for the Avengers "Trinity" ...from a few companies.

Well, if everything turns out we might see a couple options for the Avengers "Trinity" ...from a few companies.

I'd be more than OK with that. I still need a 1/4 classic Cap (and a modern raging green Hulk too) for my collection. My modern Thor PF and Iron Man COM take care of the rest of the Big 3 for me. However, I'd still like to see what other companies will come up with for those 2 characters as well.

Definitely need a 1/4 Cap A. Haven't pull the trigger of any of the Cap A in the market.

I'd be more than OK with that. I still need a 1/4 classic Cap (and a modern raging green Hulk too) for my collection. My modern Thor PF and Iron Man COM take care of the rest of the Big 3 for me. However, I'd still like to see what other companies will come up with for those 2 characters as well.

Yea, waiting to see as well. Very hopeful of the outcome from the different companies. I'm certain a combination of them will fit my criteria.

Well hopefully. I love to get confirmation if it's happening cause XM is too much from me. I also tend to not like the Head sculpts as much as Sideshow's. Like the XM pieces sitting next to Sideshow don't blend as well together for me.

Mine came with silver paint smudge on the black fabric. Anyone knows if there's anyway to remove it? It also came with a paint chip on the belt & Ragnarok sword. : (

I have emailed to Sideshow on 3 Feb, they replied on 17 Feb that an exchange is possible, but haven't received any confirmation email from them ever since. :( What's happening?

Back