Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wait list just converted. What a great feeling!! I should have this in a few weeks!

Just had my waitlist converted as well and hoo-boy is this the worst possible time for it to come. Just bought a house and we're doing extensive remodeling, but I couldn't bring myself to cancel this guy after missing the initial pre-order window. Haven't broken the news to my wife yet that I just dropped $450 on this guy.....pray for me ya'll:pray:

Just had my waitlist converted as well and hoo-boy is this the worst possible time for it to come. Just bought a house and we're doing extensive remodeling, but I couldn't bring myself to cancel this guy after missing the initial pre-order window. Haven't broken the news to my wife yet that I just dropped $450 on this guy.....pray for me ya'll:pray:

I'm right there with ya, Cam. I hadn't checked personal email in a few days and woke up to see a fresh charge and shipping notice for a converted waitlist. Bittersweet as I'm blown away by this statue, but I just got engaged a week ago and have a wedding to get ready for! Congrats on the new house!

Sideshow sent me a replacement cape. This guy looks fantastic! Love the colors (they really pop). And he fits in right at home.

CXNz16N.jpg

Great photo josh! I am absolutely in love with this statue. It's definitely one of my favorites in my collection. Spectacular.

Holy crap sick photos cowboy!!

I went on the wait list for the ex Tuesday night and it converted 48 hours later. I was not expecting that at all. But, I'm psyched should have this and the Dark World Thor ex by the end of this month. Finally, Thor will join my Avengers lineup.

I'm really torn between Thor or Prime 1 Raphael? I think they both look great. I was a bit relieved that Thor was on WL, making me inch close to Raph. Now I see the reg Thor is available. Part of me thinks Thor could sell out fast with the in hand pics now. This is a tough desicion as I can only get one.

I'm really torn between Thor or Prime 1 Raphael? I think they both look great. I was a bit relieved that Thor was on WL, making me inch close to Raph. Now I see the reg Thor is available. Part of me thinks Thor could sell out fast with the in hand pics now. This is a tough desicion as I can only get one.

I'd go with Thor. At $260 cheaper than Raphael, it's going to sell out quicker. Then, maybe you can find a way to come up with the $699 for Raphael.

Back