Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Sideshow sent out updates on this statue? I flexed mine on day one and my final flex was pushed to January 2016 during the summer. I hope it doesn't take that long as the website says he's shipping in November.

Has Sideshow sent out updates on this statue? I flexed mine on day one and my final flex was pushed to January 2016 during the summer. I hope it doesn't take that long as the website says he's shipping in November.

They told me it would take 3 months to get mine back after sending it in. So November 20th will be 3 months for me. I'm going to call them mid-October to see if I can get an update on when I'll have mine back. As far as shipping more out though. I wouldn't doubt January because once they use ours to find the best fix, they then need to implement that on the factory level.

I received an email a couple weeks ago stating that it would be November, but they never moved my final flex pay back.

Waiting for in hand pics for my final decision, Im not a fan of the pose and face initially but this has grown on me. I might need to let go XM Thor and get this instead.

Waiting for in hand pics for my final decision, Im not a fan of the pose and face initially but this has grown on me. I might need to let go XM Thor and get this instead.

Watch Vic's YouTube video! It's amazing!

Since I sent my Thor back to be fixed I had hole in my Marvel collection. So I replaced him temporarily....
ThorFrog3 SM.jpg

Hey Guys, This Thor is on the shipping soon list, is this new (so in 30 days we will have him) or its being like that since it was released and called back?

Back