Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just now Fremen? I am considering cancelling, not because I don't want the piece, but I am going to be moving in a few weeks and I don't want this going out in the mail at that time. Maybe Ill see if they will do a 2 month flex to push it out until I get a forwarding address?

Oh crap I have the same issue but I have a address to send it different that I have register on the web page, can I switch it or do I need talk with SSC ?

Oh crap I have the same issue but I have a address to send it different that I have register on the web page, can I switch it or do I need talk with SSC ?

You should be able to switch that yourself. Me, I am moving from Germany back to the US, and will be in hotels on both sides, so I really don't want anything shipping before mid January at the earliest. Just not worth the hassle.

You should be able to switch that yourself. Me, I am moving from Germany back to the US, and will be in hotels on both sides, so I really don't want anything shipping before mid January at the earliest. Just not worth the hassle.

You cant talk to SS and ask to hold all your orders till feb or something?

Just now Fremen? I am considering cancelling, not because I don't want the piece, but I am going to be moving in a few weeks and I don't want this going out in the mail at that time. Maybe Ill see if they will do a 2 month flex to push it out until I get a forwarding address?

Yes. Pretty much as soon as I got the email. I have GG Rocket and Groot and Chronicle Anubis coming this month. I can't afford anything else. Actually had to cancel 3 SS statues. Sucks.

I'm sure you can change it to flex when you go to cancel it.

I receive my replacement on Monday

Props to Sideshow for shipping all 3 of my orders ASAP

Sentinel and Modern Thor on Monday, received Modern Batman yesterday

couldn't be happier. everything after this is just gravy

I receive my replacement on Monday

Props to Sideshow for shipping all 3 of my orders ASAP

Sentinel and Modern Thor on Monday, received Modern Batman yesterday

couldn't be happier. everything after this is just gravy

So any idea how theh fixed the base?

Replacement came

They fixed the weight on the bases

Very nice

FedEx ****ed up the box :-/

NICE! Hope I'm not visiting family in another State when mine ships out!

No changes, the base is noticeably heavier

I received the exact same statue back, don't know how they made the base heavier or if it's an entirely new base (I'm guessing the latter)

No changes, the base is noticeably heavier

I received the exact same statue back, don't know how they made the base heavier or if it's an entirely new base (I'm guessing the latter)

Any imbalances at all now? Or is it as sturdy as a rock Rulk?

Back