Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, That's how I have it planned but with Green Hulk. Also, Those cubes must be huge to fit Apocalypse. Would the saw arm EX fit in it? @Rulk

Is a new date been set for Thor? Maybe that I missed it, haven't been online much lately. I hear rumors about march, but isn't that way too long for the process of repositioning the pads?
SS's website has it still listed as this month for delivery.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I can adjust the shelves so it should be

Kinda want red and green displayed together but now that I see how Thor looks next to red hulk, I'm a bit torn

So those that received this already have the option to send it back for one of the fixed ones?

Hey guys. If you order something that is shipping? And your order says shipping soon, will it ship within 24 hours?

I just packed him up now

sad to see him go. Quality piece, I could see how the piece would fall over when switching out the hammer for the sword since the magnets are so strong. I luckily caught mine before it fell.

Here are some scale comparisons with other Avengers / Marvel characters

Enjoy

Hey guys. If you order something that is shipping? And your order says shipping soon, will it ship within 24 hours?

I've ordered things that were in stock and/or shipping now and by the end of the day or at night, I get an email saying that it has been processed and shipped. If anything, the order history page should show it as "shipping soon" as you've said.

I just packed him up now

sad to see him go. Quality piece, I could see how the piece would fall over when switching out the hammer for the sword since the magnets are so strong. I luckily caught mine before it fell.

Her are some scale comparisons with other Avengers / Marvel characters

Enjoy

Very nice! :clap: What's the depth on your shelves?

about 23 inches in depth

38 inches in length

height can be variable

I've ordered things that were in stock and/or shipping now and by the end of the day or at night, I get an email saying that it has been processed and shipped. If anything, the order history page should show it as "shipping soon" as you've said.

Mine usually go through in the middle of the night

about 23 inches in depth

38 inches in length

height can be variable

Sorry if I missed it and you mentioned it before but what display cabinets are you using and where did you pick them up? I have to buy another cabinet and those look perfect for what I need.

Back