Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried to drop off the shipment to be sent back to SideShow at FedEx, and the FedEx employee told me that the pre-paid label is for domestic shipments, not international ones...

Great. What now? I emailed William and he's out of the office until the 17th. >_<
Try somebody else at SS...somebody must be filling in while he's away.
Give them a call. I wouldn't wait on William.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Last night a few of my friends were over and one goes "hey wheres that Thor you were talking about?" I told him about the lean and what SS is doing and that I probably won't get it till next year. Without hesitation he goes "thats really good. Better to get it 100% then have it fall over or something. That company really cares." I agreed but in my head I kinda laughed at how people gripe about it on here. I just wanted to share.
Well just like you're entitled to your opinion...so are these people who express their disappointment. People do it everyday. I'm sure you're no exception to that rule.
It's good you have a good outlook on the matter...but if some are expressing their gripes then that's their right...

Well just like you're entitled to your opinion...so are these people who express their disappointment. People do it everyday. I'm sure you're no exception to that rule.
It's good you have a good outlook on the matter...but if some are expressing their gripes then that's their right...

Oh really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always love this kind of cliche'. I hate to tell you this but if they have the "right" to gripe out in the open, he has the "right" to express his opinion on their statement. It's the same as when people come into a conversation with a stupid unfounded opinion and then say "I have the right to my opinion", yep, and I have the right to call your opinion stupid and unfounded.

A wise man once said, better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

I always love this kind of cliche'. I hate to tell you this but if they have the "right" to gripe out in the open, he has the "right" to express his opinion on their statement. It's the same as when people come into a conversation with a stupid unfounded opinion and then say "I have the right to my opinion", yep, and I have the right to call your opinion stupid and unfounded.

A wise man once said, better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
Well then follow your own advice.

Well then follow your own advice.

[emoji38] and there we have it.
87da31a4f7f7b7af427f0692cff6651a.jpg

Exactly! that's why I just answered with Oh really. I wanted to put this b5eab4c065e2346bad148c958bff485eba0be293ee2be85a1185dd7d2328054c.jpg

but I was out ... I know I know not the same effect.

I think people are entitled to be a bit disappointed with the delay, but you can't argue with the reason for it. It was a smart choice. Obviously the weight distribution is different from the proto, probably from a more hollow cast, so they need to tweak it. Better they tweak it now the having dozens of Brocken Thors because they tipped and fell over.

Guys, i've been in collaboration with a fellow friend and sculptor and hope to be making some custom changes to the actual statue including new left hand and a possible new cape to help counter balance the weight...so standby for updates :)

Here's a little teaser of what you can expect :)

Heck ya. I would def be on board with that

I would be down for anything. Just as long as it's cool! Haha

Honestly, I just want a bent left arm with a fist

Back