Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... I needed this delay, but it still sucks.

Got one as well. Several months? That's crazy. 3-5 weeks to 3-5 months. Lame.

So SSC found that a QC issue slipped through... they then went out of their way to fix it, and when they realized that something slipped through, they went the extra mile to fix it. Sounds like they are getting their house in order. This is fantastic.

So SSC found that a QC issue slipped through... they then went out of their way to fix it, and when they realized that something slipped through, they went the extra mile to fix it. Sounds like they are getting their house in order. This is fantastic.

Too bad it doesn't happen more often. You know, them actually addressing something and not stuff being messed up. Of course. :wink1:

I got a similar, but different email because mine had already shipped.

They asked me to send it back, and said they'd be sending a pre-paid shipping label by Aug 10. Only problem is I had it shipped internationally, so IDK how that is going to work. >_>

Too bad it doesn't happen more often. You know, them actually addressing something and not stuff being messed up. Of course. :wink1:
See I don't know that we won't see more of this. I kind of feel like the minds are changing a bit. SSC really seems to be stepping up their game lately. Bot with QC and now in customer service. Seems like they have epbeen paying attention. I know we will have to see how long lasting this new positive turn goes for, but to all those who said SSC doesn't give a ****...well they seem to be improving... So fingers crossed

I am ecstatic they are using quality and fixing pieces. Not only does it reassure me of their passion in this statue, but other ones coming. Hulk, Spidey, wolverine....

What I do think is lame is the "finally" posts popping up already.

See I don't know that we won't see more of this. I kind of feel like the minds are changing a bit. SSC really seems to be stepping up their game lately. Bot with QC and now in customer service. Seems like they have epbeen paying attention. I know we will have to see how long lasting this new positive turn goes for, but to all those who said SSC doesn't give a ****...well they seem to be improving... So fingers crossed

We shall see. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Im fine with the delay. Happy to see ss upping their qc. There has definitely been a change in their philosophy. I just hope they keep it up and don't fall back to old habits now that XM got tied to the tree

If this can be fixed via felt pads I'll keep it

If not I'll ask for a replacement base if that's the issue

Kinda think mine got slipped thru unintentionally

Oh wow

**** just got real!

I just got this email

Decisions decisions... They are offering $100 worth of reward points once I return it

I guess I'll post pics on Monday before I return it *shrugs*

They did offer a replacement Jean Grey PF for my previous RMA

I really do appreciate this value added qc

Dear Valued Customer,
We are reaching out to you today because you recently took delivery of the Thor: Premium Format Figure (Item #3001771).

During production, we discovered that the statue's base had a weight distribution issue. Our team redesigned the base and implemented changes that corrected any instability of the display of the statue.

However, our production team has informed us that the new bases may not have been updated to each statue throughout the edition and we suspect that the first portion of statues to ship, of which your item is among, shipped out with the inappropriate base. We want to make every effort to correct this for you; however, we will need your help to do so.
To ensure that the Mighty Thor keys into the base correctly we will need the entire item returned to us by 8/24. For your convenience we will be creating an RMA and sending you a pre-paid shipping label no later than Monday August 10th. We will make sure to return your figure with your new base and that it will have your original edition number.

Please know that we appreciate your participation in this process and in an effort to thank you for your assistance we would like to apply 2000 reward points (Worth $100.00!) into your account once your original item has been returned to us.

If you have any questions regarding this process please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Best Regards,

returned it so u can get a new one how suppose to be :) or keep and fix by ur self and use the rewards in another future piece that u like in a future :)

Back