Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, from Vic's review it looks like it could just be the placement of the pads underneath the base causing the tipping. My Batman PF was prone to tipping when I first got it. I used extra pads which fixed the issue for me.

Modern Thor premium Format Complete Review - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I just needed on extra pad on the base and I was all good.

Well I am going to take a shot at 4 heads. All slight variations on a couple of different headsculpts. I should be able to get a few roughs done by the end of next week. Probably just facial and head with no helmet or detailed hair yet. Again I like to give people something they will like or want.

An Olivier Coipel Headsculpt is what this statue really needs as an alternate head!

112227-88018.jpg

I definitely would've liked to see an alternate head sculpt with beard or without helmet. Someone get on sculpting it. Also sculpt a Hammer wielding left arm so we can display him with sword and hammer. This does look fantastic regardless. Cannot wait to get it. Should be arriving around my birthday.

An Olivier Coipel Headsculpt is what this statue really needs as an alternate head!

View attachment 201618

I definitely would've liked to see an alternate head sculpt with beard or without helmet. Someone get on sculpting it. Also sculpt a Hammer wielding left arm so we can display him with sword and hammer. This does look fantastic regardless. Cannot wait to get it. Should be arriving around my birthday.

Working on a little bit of everything guys

Looks good Spidey. Might think of getting the PF if you continue with the awesome custom head/s

Looks good Spidey. Might think of getting the PF if you continue with the awesome custom head/s

LOL... Thanks crewjd... I am going to start doing some full bodies soon, but right now I am trying to focus in on this one aspect of the craft so I can get better at it, and maybe make some collectors a little happier with their purchase. I only wish I had taken the plunge into digital sculpting years ago, then I could do even better for the guys here.

well i love what did u do since now but in this one look really close to the superman one in the nose but i like it and as always im on too :p keep it up
Yeah venawn I used the same basemesh to build this sculpt up and it does really show around the nose. I have altered the features a little more to try to make the sculpt more distinct. I have to admit though I am a little more jumpy about altering say the nose because when a nose goes bad it just pulls the whole sculpt down. However, there have been some changes compared to Supes.

More beard layout

[/URL[URL=https://s64.photobucket.com/user/spidey976/media/Beard1_zpsuslsigki.jpg.html]

That lean looks wicked. Damn. Should have mine soon, but I am definitely nervous now.

Yeah, we are definitely gonna have to find something indiscreet to wedge under that side, as well as weigh down the other end. There is more weight coming down on that side yet there is even less ground support on it as well. I hope anyone that lives in an area with tremors take precaution.

Gonna get some felt pads.

I just don't understand why they can't place the pads on correctly at the factory. That's all this issue is. There's no need for more pads. It's just a matter of where they put them on the base at the factory. When the 4 pads are placed properly on the base, there's no leaning issues. The early wave of Batman PFs had the same problem. However, later batches didn't because they put the 4 pads where they needed to be.

Thanks shallbecomebat... This one is going to take a bit of doing to get the hair sculpt, and maybe I will take a shot at the helmet.

For me personally, the bearded look without the helmet is the best! I definitely want that. Still excited to see what else you come up with? What other customs did you do already? Didn't you do the custom hands for Batman as well?

Back