Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When mine comes in, which won't be for a couple more weeks according to SS, I'd be happy to oblige since that's right where the new one is going.

That's what I like to hear! Looking forward to that!

My OG is in storage - a ways away from me, so I won't be able to anytime soon.

Even better!!! :rock

Bearded portrait???? That's what I would like to see!

Well I am going to take a shot at 4 heads. All slight variations on a couple of different headsculpts. I should be able to get a few roughs done by the end of next week. Probably just facial and head with no helmet or detailed hair yet. Again I like to give people something they will like or want.

Well I am going to take a shot at 4 heads. All slight variations on a couple of different headsculpts. I should be able to get a few roughs done by the end of next week. Probably just facial and head with no helmet or detailed hair yet. Again I like to give people something they will like or want.

I look forward to seeing your work bud :rock

I was waiting for in hand pics of this one to decide if I wanted to get it but I'm still on the fence. It looks great, but I own the Bowen museum statue of Thor in this costume and I think that might be enough for me. I don't know if I really need a 1/4 statue of him in a costume he only wore for a few years...

I was waiting for in hand pics of this one to decide if I wanted to get it but I'm still on the fence. It looks great, but I own the Bowen museum statue of Thor in this costume and I think that might be enough for me. I don't know if I really need a 1/4 statue of him in a costume he only wore for a few years...

Uh, yes....Yes, you do. :lecture

Thank you Sir...i love working on these things. The rush of creation is tangible man.

Just keep checking m8 it will be here.

I really hope for a bearded head without the helmet. I don't know, but somehow since the movies I actually prefer that look for him.
Cannot wait for this statue to come out here in Europe! So excited. My last Marvel piece ever. After this I have all their characters I love.

I really hope for a bearded head without the helmet. I don't know, but somehow since the movies I actually prefer that look for him.
Cannot wait for this statue to come out here in Europe! So excited. My last Marvel piece ever. After this I have all their characters I love.

That is one of the heads I have planned for sure.

I saw a review on youtube... some leaning issues.

It's the pads on the base, they're uneven. It's on mine too. They seem to have put larger pads on one side and not the other so it feels like he's going to tip if you were to hit him in the wrong spot. I contacted Customer service Friday and I'm just waiting to hear back, I can fix it myself but I want to see what they say first.

Back