Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this custom Modern Thor about 3 years ago and he has been the center piece of my collection. I don't believe the new SS Modern Thor will compare with the quality of this custom, but I did preorder on DAY 1.

I bought this custom Modern Thor about 3 years ago and he has been the center piece of my collection. I don't believe the new SS Modern Thor will compare with the quality of this custom, but I did preorder on DAY 1.

Maybe not the presence. But I think the new one will be nice. My only issue with that thor is that he is gigantic!

Couldn't find an old thread so I thought I'd ask for your guys opinions here. Would proposing a trade with a classic Thor pf exclusive for a reg superman and batman pf be unreasonable?

I would just sell the Thor EX. They go for about 1K. The Batman reg auction sells on ebay for a little over $300 and the Supes reg under 400. You'd be able to almost get three PF regs for the price of the EX Thor.

Now THAT is an awesome custom!

that custom Thor needs some line on the chain mail armor. even the metallic disc or whatever it is, have no dimension to it. there should be some shade to it

well alongside my cancellation of IP I also cancelled this piece. A little sad but I'm gonna wait it out for the "right" Thor for my collection.

same guy did the custom?

Didn't know that there were multiples circulating. Interesting!
To my knowledge it was a custom he had done because the Thor he ordered came in badly damaged. If I remember correctly the cape was broken right through, and the leg was off as well. I thn it was a completely different customizer. I also think great wall had one as well.

I recently sold mine, but this was it:

IMG_1000-001.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine from a guy in CA. It is the exclusive version. I also have a regular, un-customized SS Thor as well. I'm probably the biggest Thor fan on this forum. I would like start a thread of my collection, but I'm not sure if my current privileges will allow me to do so.

I bought mine from a guy in CA. It is the exclusive version. I also have a regular, un-customized SS Thor as well. I'm probably the biggest Thor fan on this forum. I would like start a thread of my collection, but I'm not sure if my current privileges will allow me to do so.

Does the section show up on your page?

Back