Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the old Thor face better than the new Thor pf

Yeah. I'll give it that

I actually prefer everything on the modern PF to the old one. Even the portraits. I could never get into the old PF. He always had a pudgy WWE wrestler type feel to me. This modern Thor PF looks great to me. I'm looking forward to adding him to my collection.

I actually prefer everything on the modern PF to the old one. Even the portraits. I could never get into the old PF. He always had a pudgy WWE wrestler type feel to me. This modern Thor PF looks great to me. I'm looking forward to adding him to my collection.

I just found a closer picture of the original. I like the new one better too. The faces are close for me. The original kind of has a squishy face.

I like both. I'm looking forward to pick this new version. Both are cool, but I would have preferred another pose for the new one. The face is spot on with the comic interpretation.

I like both. I'm looking forward to pick this new version. Both are cool, but I would have preferred another pose for the new one. The face is spot on with the comic interpretation.

Any chance at a screaming custom Thor head from the man bringing us a awesome looking Cap head?

I forget. Does Sieshow notify you a day or two before they full charge you for a statue?

I ordered the EX new Thor as well. I hope the arms are big and muscular when compared to other PFs. I can't really tell from the videos and pics. His overall frame should be larger than most PFs.

Here we go, As you can see his over height is small because he's crouching but he's still bigger than your average PF.
Marvel Compare Close2.jpg

I thought the new Hulks were smaller in size because of the crouching position but then I saw Rulk in person. Dude's a mammoth. Thinking Thor will be the same.

I really love this guy the more I look at him. I am so fricking nervous about QC. Their recent Marvel releases have been pretty good so far, sans the Rulk.
This statue is the reason I am passing on the original PF.

$88 left on flex

And $4.79 left for Jean

Plus shipping of course

I hope these arent delayed

Back