Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMFAO. This is undeniably the truth. All of the heroes names make sense now!

Ironman-hard as iron, always
Captain America -passionate patriot
Hulk- smashes with the best of them
Thor - swings a huge hammer
Hawkeye - not the biggest but extremely accurate
Dr strange - master of the strange and unusual
Quicksilver - ... That's unfortunate for him
Black bolt- don't need to explain this one
Giant man- ;)
Literally every one of em

Here Comes Daredevil...the man without fear!

Daredevil-16.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah Thor is handsome as all get out, tellyawhat.

His comics even say as much.

Journey_into_Mystery_Vol_1_108.jpg

They are a statue company based out of Singapore. Check out the various XM threads in the Marvel section to see their stuff.

I just checked out their website, and their products are even pricier than SS. How do they compare to SS and HT?

Can't compare to HT, differ segments. Browse through the other thread. Don't want heated argument of SS vs XM :wink1:

I'd like to see your faces if you were in the middle of tossing something or lifting something heavy. Some of you have zero imagination.

I'd like to see your faces if you were in the middle of tossing something or lifting something heavy. Some of you have zero imagination.

I don't think its that no one has any imagination or can understand the concept of why he is in that pose, it does make sense. But I think some feel that of all the poses you could put thor in its maybe not the best, most want an amazing/iconic pose they want to have in there collection that represents thor in all his glory and I can understand why some might feel that's not the case here. I can see how both sides can argue this. Of course ultimately, like with all these statues it comes to personal preference.

Last edited:
I don't think its that no one has any imagination or can understand the concept of why he is in that pose, it does make sense. But I think some feel that of all the poses you could put thor in its maybe not the best, most want an amazing/iconic pose they want to have in there collection that represents thor in all his glory and I can understand why some might feel that's not case here. I can see how both sides can argue this. Of course ultimately, like with all these statues it comes personal preference.

While this pose does look odd in some angles, it was the video that ultimately sold me, since it showed a 360 degree view and there are some absolutely amazing angles.

While this pose does look odd in some angles, it was the video that ultimately sold me, since it showed a 360 degree view and there are some absolutely amazing angles.

More of the opposite for me, when I saw the vid I thought it was ok but seeing it in person, that changed my mind on it, but now as time has gone on im still kinda on the fence about it.

More of the opposite for me, when I saw the vid I thought it was ok but seeing it in person, that changed my mind on it, but now as time has gone on im still kinda on the fence about it.

Haven't had a chance to see it in person, only pictures.

I don't think its that no one has any imagination or can understand the concept of why he is in that pose, it does make sense. But I think some feel that of all the poses you could put thor in its maybe not the best, most want an amazing/iconic pose they want to have in there collection that represents thor in all his glory and I can understand why some might feel that's not the case here. I can see how both sides can argue this. Of course ultimately, like with all these statues it comes to personal preference.

The pose, just something about it. Doesn't scream out Thor somehow.

i think it because of his left hand ...u know ......it just to feminine

Too*

You want to hate on thor... I get to hate on your spelling and grammar.

Hahaha JK. I used to think the same a little bit but seeing it posed at SDCC2014 , I changed my mind.

Back