Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I'm really hoping I can afford it when the time comes. If not, I'm glad there is 2000 regs.

Yeah, you're good savage. The EX feature is nothing to write home about and you won't be missing out on it. You'll have plenty of time to secure a REG for your collection.

Yeah, you're good savage. The EX feature is nothing to write home about and you won't be missing out on it. You'll have plenty of time to secure a REG for your collection.

Hope so. I have a feeling when in hands show up, and collection pics go up... It's going to be a hot ticket.

Hope so. I have a feeling when in hands show up, and collection pics go up... It's going to be a hot ticket.

It's certainly possible but REGs usually take quite a while to start rising in the aftermarket. With 2000 REGs available, I think you'll have the time you need to secure one. Either way, I agree with you. I think once in hand pics start showing up...peeps are really going to start appreciating this piece.

Plenty of time, with Doom, Faredevil, Thor etc so many marvel heavy hitters lined up. The regs are not gonna be Soldout anytime soon.

From shorudan/Bryan at XM:

I'm not supposed to say this but I can't keep secrets. We are actually in the middle of sculpting and making the spinning hammers so it's really cool seeing how it might actually work!

I couldn't get Seng (Creative director) to do TWO spinning hammers though (on both hands).

He said I was mad.

And this is in the Sideshow Modern Age Thor PF thread 'cause? :slap Unless they are making spinning hammers for this piece...it doesn't belong here.

Had the chance to pick up the original Thor PF from my comic shop yesterday, but I chose not to. I have to say, I really dig this piece. I think it looks and poses better than the original. I agree the exclusive is useless and who would ever pose Thor with a sword, unless of course there was a separate hammer that attached to his belt. Someone should look into making that when it comes out. Glad I preorder and can't wait.

Btw, picked up Gambit PF from the comic shop instead.

Had the chance to pick up the original Thor PF from my comic shop yesterday, but I chose not to. I have to say, I really dig this piece. I think it looks and poses better than the original. I agree the exclusive is useless and who would ever pose Thor with a sword, unless of course there was a separate hammer that attached to his belt. Someone should look into making that when it comes out. Glad I preorder and can't wait.

Gambit PF?

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely1.png

Congrats on the pickup. I used to own Gambit and it's one of SSCs best Marvel statues IMO.

Back