Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably going to call me crazy, but I like the lose armpit look better. Haha It looks more realistic. No one fills our UnderArmor that well, even superman shouldnt. And I've always pictured batman in great shape, not body of a god shape... Haha

My opinion being said, I completely see why people want that up in there and tight. It's how he's drawn.

Probably going to call me crazy, but I like the lose armpit look better. Haha It looks more realistic. No one fills our UnderArmor that well, even superman shouldnt. And I've always pictured batman in great shape, not body of a god shape... Haha

My opinion being said, I completely see why people want that up in there and tight. It's how he's drawn.

Eye of the beholder my friend. I know my shirts don't have those kind of saggy pits. I think he actually looks bigger with the sag...when it's tucked up like it is supposed to, I find he actually looks sleeker.

But again, it's fine to prefer either way, there is just no denying that it wasn't supposed to look like that, based on the prototype pics. Just an example of potential mess up on the fabric as it's the only one I can think of.

Going back to the original question of why some people prefer mixed media, I believe one reason is that there is less chance for issues than there are with paint.

Eye of the beholder my friend. I know my shirts don't have those kind of saggy pits. I think he actually looks bigger with the sag...when it's tucked up like it is supposed to, I find he actually looks sleeker.

But again, it's fine to prefer either way, there is just no denying that it wasn't supposed to look like that, based on the prototype pics. Just an example of potential mess up on the fabric as it's the only one I can think of.

Going back to the original question of why some people prefer mixed media, I believe one reason is that there is less chance for issues than there are with paint.

Yeah you are exactly right. On all the things posted above. I personally feel the mixed media adds so much life to the statues. Even something as minor as the cloth on the new hulk, and skaar. So minor, but the natural flow can not be matched with sculpt IMO. The only thing that I think looks better sculpted is objects flowing in the win. Like bats and supes capes look absolutely ****ing beautiful.

Mix media if turn out bad, just seem harder to maintain or even fix. As oppose to full sculpt IMO

10434200_724107550958248_643877777828259778_n.jpg

Back