Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though - Should make both
either one at this point would be like printing money for Sideshow

Hiddleston's portrayal has been excellent imo...but i don't collect Movie statues
comic version all the way for me

Well I just ordered my Thor & Frog. Hopefully everything can calm down a bit on the pre-order side of things as there piled right up but isn't likely with Doom & the new Hulk. Will we ever get a break from this hobby? :/

SDCC coming soon as well :slap

Aaaahhh caved in for the bundle. I have the Bowen action Thor which is incredible but there is something I really dig about this Thor. Love the sculpt, the pose is unique and dynamic - the mid action about to throw the hammer just does it for me, he's about the unleash some serious beatdown. If I change my mind, I guess no big deal as there is no NRD. Plus the $20 off and $27 in SSC credits is a plus.

**off topic: saw Cap2 imax last night. INCREDIBLE. Marvel is just getting better and better. Great news as well that the Russo brothers are doing Cap3. These guys know how to make a slick movie. Bravo.

Well I just ordered my Thor & Frog. Hopefully everything can calm down a bit on the pre-order side of things as there piled right up but isn't likely with Doom & the new Hulk. Will we ever get a break from this hobby? :/

SDCC coming soon as well :slap

Nope, no let down...Daredevil is apparently coming before SDCC (if you piece together the info from SSAlex and Igo).

Pre-Ordered Thor aswell. Been wishing and waiting for when they'd make one of the Modern costume, since it's my favorite.

Wonder what thor would look like facing off against Red Hulk PF. That was, after all, the uniform Thor wore when he first faced him.

Hulk_05_SecondPrinting.jpg

Thor is one of my favs but the pose is just too, um, fabulous for my liking.

Nope, no let down...Daredevil is apparently coming before SDCC (if you piece together the info from SSAlex and Igo).

Dare Devil is my most wanted character that would be amazing. This is getting insane now :panic:

Still anything that goes up now will go into next year so I guess it's all good :rock

I preordered the Ex Modern Thor yesterday! I would love to add the Throg, but I can't see myself spending $80 on a frog. Haha. I knocked down the price of Thor to $365 with reward points. I feel like that's a pretty good price. :D

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I preordered the Ex Modern Thor yesterday! I would love to add the Throg, but I can't see myself spending $80 on a frog. Haha. I knocked down the price of Thor to $365 with reward points. I feel like that's a pretty good price. :D

Go read the Walt Simonsson run on Thor. It is worth it.

Oh man, me too....after this long wait, I hope DD turns out Great !!

With the netflix production on the way, I think now would be a good time to get Daredevil. An upside down pose would be really cool and give it something unique.

Back