Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But this new thor is better than the older one. I hate that you cant see his face because he is looking up :( the pose is bad. But in the new thor the left hand looks weird

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But this new thor is better than the older one. I hate that you cant see his face because he is looking up :( the pose is bad. But in the new thor the left hand looks weird

I don't see a problem with the hand. Who throws or swings something in one hand while making a fist with the other? It's unnatural. The off hand is often used as a guide or to line up an object for a throw or swing.

I don't see a problem with the hand. Who throws or swings something in one hand while making a fist with the other? It's unnatural. The off hand is often used as a guide or to line up an object for a throw or swing.

I'm glad you have common sense, i was also thinking the same thing

As far as the left hand...

You could also use it to cup Cap's head like

"Get outta my way Midgardian Thor's gonna handle this sh**"

or put it on Hulk's forehead and be like Kanye

"Hulk Imma let you finish but... Thor is the greatest Avenger of All Time! Of All Time!"

Last edited:
These 3 are going to look great together

yve2uhu3.jpg

apanaja4.jpg

u3yve5uj.jpg

Looks like an Avengers hoops team. Thor just shot a basket, Hulk is pretending to do an underhanded alley oop and Cap just hit nothing but net with his trademark sky hook.

You could also use it to cup Cap's head like

"Get outta my way Midgardian Thor's gonna handle this sh**"

or put it on Hulk's forehead and be like Kanye

"Hulk Imma let you finish but... Thor is the greatest Avenger of All Time! Of All Time!"

Lol. Then Kayme Thor goes to his beautiful big booty wife, black widow.

Yes, you are right :). But I dont know is something about the fingers. But the statue its very cool

Oh man this what I have been waiting for! Didn't know this was coming out! Never liked the original because he was facing up, cloth and had his foot hanging off the ledge. The movie Thor was awful but this is the God of Thunder that will complete my collection

Looks like an Avengers hoops team. Thor just shot a basket, Hulk is pretending to do an underhanded alley oop and Cap just hit nothing but net with his trademark sky hook.

More like Thor dropping back to pass, hits Hulk in the end zone, and Cap is on the sideline telling them to go for two

Seriously though I would have loved a square jaw line similar to the Supes PF. This Thor is based on Coipels art and his Thor had that square jaw maybe thats whats throwing me off.

Then again they made some pretty drastic changes from the original Supes to the one we're getting so who knows?

Seriously though I would have loved a square jaw line similar to the Supes PF. This Thor is based on Coipels art and his Thor had that square jaw maybe thats whats throwing me off.

Then again they made some pretty drastic changes from the original Supes to the one we're getting so who knows?

I wouldn't count on it. Supes was an anomaly. You don't see something like that happen very often. SSC usually sticks to their guns after a reveal. Look at how many peeps wanted a modern Hulk head for the new PF. SSC didn't budge or blink. The best you can hope for is a COH. Barring that, I believe this is the portrait that we'll get for Thor.

Damn so late to the thread. Already 8 pages in. Now to go back and read the first 8 pages ;)

Sent from the Bat Computer

So glad I didn't cave in and buy the original. Even though I still like it very much, I much prefer his modern look. And I hated the movie one. Boring look, terrible head sculpt. First day PO.

More like Thor dropping back to pass, hits Hulk in the end zone, and Cap is on the sideline telling them to go for two

Haha. Thor is the QB, dumps it off for the screen pass to cap. Cap is signaling the huge pulling guard, Hulk, to come block for him.

Seriously guys,the most weird pose of Thor I ever seen

I agree with u here, definitely a strange throwing pose, but we are probably a minority. I like the base, the cape and the chainmail, but those arms. The hammer arm looks awkward with the wrist curled up. I hope they have switch outs or else it's going to be a long wait till the next version :(

Back