Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it won't....two different versions

Yeah for me this is very much classic vs modern Thor and actually having both will mean alot to me.

But I will say there may be a possibility I will put him with the new Cap instead of in my Thor collection. I may actually use both Thors to "bookend" my Thor collection.

Wow sure am getting excited about all the posibbilities

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG

These 3 are going to look great together

yve2uhu3.jpg

apanaja4.jpg

u3yve5uj.jpg

I bet the ex is a twirling hammer like the bowen action thor piece.

So new Cap, New Thor, New Hulk. I bet a modern Iron Man comic PF is close by.

They alluded to this in the original sketch but who knows.

That actually looks really cool. Even better than the original PF (I never loved his pudgy belly or the fact that you only saw his chin.) It seems this one is designed to be posed across from the exclusive Rulk (since they mention that Rulk has a Mjolnir-inflicted scar on his forehead.)

Looks good but I wish it was the marvel now design ><. I love the look of the Helm in the current run!

Bit premature asking ( sorry col before you say)
How big is everyone thinking this will be , wasn't the 1st one a beast 30" or so

The left foot should have been in front. It is how one throws in order to transfer one's weight.

That's what I first thought to, but with the base it looks like he is about to jump off of that and slam or throw the hammer. And in baseball anyways, that's how you throw on the run.

Not sure about the left hand, hopefully the EX will be a switch out where he's throwing the hammer but still I'm loving everything Thor at the moment so purchasing this is a no brainer :yess:

Back