Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they've implied that without the sword Thor might have been $420 and $500 with the Frog.

Now we have Thor with Sword $440, Frog $100, and Thor and sword and Frog $520.

Reg. Thor Without Sword - $440
EX Thor With Sword -$440
If the Statue without the Sword was less, then people buying the reg are getting ripped off?

Who are we kidding...line up boys and pony up the cash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Looks like I was banned at SF for thinking Igo sarcasm vis-a-vis customers was a little much. Someone expressed their opinion that the price is too high and Igo gave, what I consider to be, a disrespectful reply. If production costs are rising exponentially for them, there would have been a nicer way to put it.

that Igo dude was straight up rude and arrogant! and somebody got him with a question that he was not able to answer so he just kept beating around the bush... who the f!@k is this guy anyways? is he like the owner of sideshow? if not then he's really asking for to get fired treating customers like this.

The classic is massive

Without a doubt. All the old PFs were solid and massive. I just always had an issue with the costume making him look a little chubby and his head cranked up to such an extreme angle.

the-serpent-vs-thor.jpg

Fear-Itself-7-1.jpg

Thor and the Odinsword, Ragnarok. As you can see it was used in the "Fear Itself" story line where Thor is also given Odin's armor.

Igo isn necessarily the guy who made the call about the Ex, he did pass on the info though, and I will say I respect the guy for being honest.

The guys over there protect a certain relationship they have with SSC, and I mean all of SSC including guys like Canalr, Andy B, Black, and a **** load more who post on the SF boards. From what I have heard from ink over the years this board lost a lot of people like that because ****** bags kept hounding them and harassing them here, and no one brought the hammer down. Now I read Snads comments, and I don't think they warranted a banning, so I am not defending them in this case. Just giving you the other side of the coin so to speak.

and pissing off the forum members will really keep the forum going... the mods need to grow a pair as well as get their brains checked.

Makes sense. Some collectors can be a little crazy lol. I was wondering why no one ever says much here. Even SS Alex rarely ever responds in the Ask SS section here. She messages in the discount code section though lol. In was just pissed off. I went and read the thread and IGO wasn't so bad I guess but a few of his first comments did irk me

Sent from the Bat Computer

He stated the truth, and took some shots for it. I am completely suprised any of them interact with any one on these boards to be honest. Trust me the guys takes abuse, and he occasionally fires back. I know that if I was working there I wouldn't come near this place with any official comments. The sense of entitlement that so many collectors have is BEYOND huge. "You owe me what I WANT and EXPECTED right NOW!!!" extends towards products that have just been previewed. His response of "if you don't like it then don't buy it" is the ONLY real one he can give. Ask the guys over at PCS if it is ALWAYS beneficial to ask the audience what they want. You can easily get lead down a road by a vocal minority.

that Igo dude was straight up rude and arrogant! and somebody got him with a question that he was not able to answer so he just kept beating around the bush... who the f!@k is this guy anyways? is he like the owner of sideshow? if not then he's really asking for to get fired treating customers like this.

What question was that?? The one he answered, but guys couldn't understand the answer and said he dodged it because they need to learn to read??? I am just pointing out that you are only brining half the story here.

and pissing off the forum members will really keep the forum going... the mods need to grow a pair as well as get their brains checked.

If I was a forum mod, and I had decide between keeping the likes of Andy B and Martin Canale happy or a single forum member..... Well the forum member is TOAST. Especially when the former bring WIP and indepth behind the scenes look at their work, and the latter is most likely bring nothing to the forum accept *****ing and complaining.

Looks like I was banned at SF for thinking Igo sarcasm vis-a-vis customers was a little much. Someone expressed their opinion that the price is too high and Igo gave, what I consider to be, a disrespectful reply. If production costs are rising exponentially for them, there would have been a nicer way to put it.

I don't really care for the Mods at SF, if you don't agree with their opinion about things especially SS statues they tend to get cranky with you. I'm guessing they have some sort of sponsorship deal with SS their trying to protect so they make sure people don't criticize SS statues to much. If you say anything negative you get labeled as a troll fairly quick. I know some people get carried away with their comments regarding SS but I do believe forums are the place to discuss the pros/cons of a statue and I just feel like you don't get that freedom on the SF boards. As for SS employees over there, Igo can get very sarcastic and if you argue with him the Mods will come down on you. I will say that SSAlex is very professional though.

Thing is, I am not a troublemaking poster. I don't really care. I could easily make another account or, if they decide to IP ban, use a proxy and just keep posting away. There is absolutely nothing they can do to keep me away forever but it's just 7 days and I don't have the energy to be rebellious. I've been in and out of the hospital with my 18 month old daughter for the last 10 days and I am struggling to stay awake at work. Thank god for coffee.

And yes SSAlex is class 100%. Igo can be great but got carried away yesterday in what I consider a very unprofessional manner.

Thing is, I am not a troublemaking poster. I don't really care. I could easily make another account or, if they decide to IP ban, use a proxy and just keep posting away. There is absolutely nothing they can do to keep me away forever but it's just 7 days and I don't have the energy to be rebellious. I've been in and out of the hospital with my 18 month old daughter for the last 10 days and I am struggling to stay awake at work. Thank god for coffee.

And yes SSAlex is class 100%. Igo can be great but got carried away yesterday in what I consider a very unprofessional manner.

I hope you know I wasn't referring to you as being a troublemaker Snad. Have you had other tussles over there?

Back