Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no imbalanecs, I would compare it to the Batman Comic PF, heavy - wont tip over unless you nudge it pretty hard

not entirely solid, but more balanced than before at least

I can compare weight on tracking information one second, Ill find my old post and see the difference in weight

it is INDEED heavier

initial shipment back in August tracking details were : Total shipment weight 24 lbs / 10.89 kgs

and NOW it's Weight 24.5 lbs / 11.11 kgs

Got my Thor back and he is mighty. For those wondering how they fixed the tipping issue, they actually included a separate base piece in a styrofoam square in the box. It connects underneath the original base giving it a cracked look when you put the two together. See picture below.

4d59d1bd0a01657f20c70ea7e570f903.jpg

He is now solid as a rock.

I'll take more pics shortly.

Got my Thor back and he is mighty. For those wondering how they fixed the tipping issue, they actually included a separate base piece in a styrofoam square in the box. It connects underneath the original base giving it a cracked look when you put the two together. See picture below.

Glad to hear he's steady for you. I can't wait for mine to ship. I think this piece looks fantastic.

Awesome!

I cant believe they did this!

I'm uploading my Sentinel Maquette video review.

The additional base piece is AWESOME, proprs to them

video review of Sentinel, also includes Modern Thor

---

Video is shaky, sorry, video quality should improve in settings

I wonder how long it took to design/test/fabricate that...shim.

Thanks Rulk. You do a good review you should do more. Well spoken stuff man.

Anyone have their waitlist convert recently?

No I just happened to check this thread to see what was going on with the fix. I'm not really excited the base is two pieces like that but the sculpt is awesome and I hope my waitlist converts.

Back